Login servers on EU are down... Once again...

• ArenaNet Staff

Even they said it shouldn't be a problem anymore, but I still can't log in.

Are you still getting the same error (what is the error code you get?)If the issue hasn't been resolved, can you please close your game client, launch it again, let it update completely and then try to log in? (Does the issue persist?)

Are you still getting the same error (what is the error code you get?)If the issue hasn't been resolved, can you please close your game client, launch it again, let it update completely and then try to log in? (Does the issue persist?)

Thank you for your answer. I managed to log in successfuly at around 17h UTC, although I experienced some lag problems.I haven't checked the forums for news today nor ArenaNet's twitter but right now I am unable to log in.

Edit: I forgot to mention, problem is the same as yesterday's"Build: 103632Error Code: 58:11:5:535"

Thank you for your answer. I managed to log in successfuly at around 17h UTC, although I experienced some lag problems.I haven't checked the forums for news today nor ArenaNet's twitter but right now I am unable to log in.

Edit: I forgot to mention, problem is the same as yesterday's"Build: 103632Error Code: 58:11:5:535"

I'm getting this same problem today. Was there supposed to be a fix for this by now?

random lag spike unacceptable ping over 600 to 2k how i suppose to play ? other game no issue at all why gw2 within year every quarter always so much issue ? i don't need any compensation all i want just a playable game , the most simple thing map completion unable to do keep dc from time to time heh ? is that a joke ?