[Video] [WvW Smallscale] WET Tempest [Srge]

Traity.8310

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Jski.6180 said:If the rez on signet of water was better i could see a real use for it but as far as i can tell its only a single tick of a normal rez.

I am still trying to find a way to use Transcendent Tempest over Elemental Bastion.

That's a pure pve trait. You get much bigger benefits from any of the other 2 outside of pve dps builds.

@steki.1478 said:

@Jski.6180 said:If the rez on signet of water was better i could see a real use for it but as far as i can tell its only a single tick of a normal rez.

I am still trying to find a way to use Transcendent Tempest over Elemental Bastion.

That's a pure pve trait. You get much bigger benefits from any of the other 2 outside of pve dps builds.

I use Transcendet Tempest in my Arcane Controll build in WvW, I think its great.

@steki.1478 said:

Its the faster overloads that i am looking at the rotation feels soo much better with the -33% (its buged to only being -25% atm i hope this is fixed). Over all having both stun brakes and getting more aura / clears roots even protection feels better on the tempest class then just getting heals on your auras. If you get alacrity as well the down time start to feel like its not even there.

The question i am looking at now is can you get enofe healing from reg with dwanea runes (+20% effectiveness on reg) to keep tempest as a healer support with out having aura heals.

@Jski.6180 said:

Its the faster overloads that i am looking at the rotation feels soo much better with the -33% (its buged to only being -25% atm i hope this is fixed). Over all having both stun brakes and getting more aura / clears roots even protection feels better on the tempest class then just getting heals on your auras. If you get alacrity as well the down time start to feel like its not even there.

The question i am looking at now is can you get enofe healing from reg with dwanea runes (+20% effectiveness on reg) to keep tempest as a healer support with out having aura heals.

I just don't know why one would bother running healing tempest without the heal on auras. The overloads are mostly meh, sure water is great if you actually get it off but otherwise... I mostly just use them bc I've got nothing better to do and they give another aura.

But then I also never understood why people are so hype for focus over warhorn and take the cleansing trait over shared auras and rely mostly on water overload for heals...

@Traity.8310 said:

I just don't know why one would bother running healing tempest without the heal on auras. The overloads are mostly meh, sure water is great if you actually get it off but otherwise... I mostly just use them bc I've got nothing better to do and they give another aura.

But then I also never understood why people are so hype for focus over warhorn and take the cleansing trait over shared auras and rely mostly on water overload for heals...

Just a guess, but I would think focus is just much better defensively. Having said that, warhorn is a fantastic weapon for other reasons. So you could go either way. But yeah, I'm with you on aura share. Why wouldn't you take it as a team healer/support?

@Traity.8310 said:

You can run non aura overloads tempest as well and still be a good healer.

@Traity.8310 said:

Focus + aura share + smothering auras = tons of cleanses.

Depends what you want to build. Yeah there is better constant healer, you're a bit a stopgap between heal/cleanse and some buffs with aura.s But you can also play a dps/support or pure healer.I liked to play fresh-air water/tempest in pvp, that's a lot fun too. Good pressure alone, and better with 1 or 2 allies.But in wvw there is also a good build with frost aura, (: water overload, water trait, tempest trait, dagger offfhand, runes of svanir or radiance) and in small group this is really annoying.