Do Not Sell on TP right now!

Haven't touched the Trading Post since the rollback and won't until gold/items are restored to players and ANet makes a statement saying it's all fixed and safe to use. Until then I consider trading the same as throwing your gold/items away.

@AshkyLicious.4729 said:

@AshkyLicious.4729 said:Does people still have this issue with not receiving any funds for the items your selling?

Yes. I've updated my existing ticket on this begging for something to be done. I'm at that stage in the game where money is EVRYTHING, so I simply can no longer play until this is sorted out

The TP started to work for me yesterday. I dont know if Anet made anything or not, but I dont really think so since there was no communication from them really in my ticket.

I dont know if this helped me but you can try it out just incase if you havent still tried this.

Instead of press the ”Sell instantly”, I just tried to ”List” one cheap item on the TP, and that worked just fine. I could see the item I listed in ”My Transactions” tab aswell, so I took the item back again. This time I tried to Sell instantly again on the same item, and it worked! And since then TP has been working fine for me.

I dont know if this was just an coincidence or if this actually helped me to connect to the TP again somehow.

Try it out! Hopefully it works for you too :)

Thanks for this, but it didn't work for me. I tried listing an item. It disappeared from my inventory, did not show up anywhere in my transactions tab and I was never paid. HO hum. back to waiting for Anet to up their game......

@"Lysica.1027" said:Haven't touched the Trading Post since the rollback and won't until gold/items are restored to players and ANet makes a statement saying it's all fixed and safe to use. Until then I consider trading the same as throwing your gold/items away.

Probably the best tactics for now...I trusted ANet to have fixed the TP issues and have been selling items on TP recently and got into trouble today - AGAINSee the ticket I opened to GW2 Support just 20min ago:

Dear Customer Support,I have caught some very weird game behavior and recorded it. Please pay attention.This is the third time I have experienced the same issue but today I was finally able to record my screen to prove the case to you.I put some items on TP for sale today (some wood planks and gemstones) then I was away and some hour or two later I logged in again and noticed that coins from the sales are available for pick up.I tried to pick them up - impossible. Again - impossible. Again - impossible etc.Just kept on clicking on the button "Take All" but nothing happened. Money from the sold items could not be collected from TP.I checked the history of sales and all I was expecting to see was there on the list of sold items in the history tab.I logged in to another character, hoping the bug is gone and I can pick the gold but it was the same story.Then I logged out of the game. Logged in again only to find out that all the gold which I was supposed to pick up at TP now disappeared.I lost the income from those last 2 hours of sales. Amount of gold I owned hasn't changed in between re-logging. The income that I was not able to pick up earlier just disappeared.This is the 3rd time I have seen this happened recently. Every time some gold was gone and could not be picked up from TP.I actually reported the same issue to Game Support earlier but at that time I had nothing to back up my claim with but words and the ticket was dismissed.Now I have recorded my computer screen to show you exactly what is going on. Please check it.This is so frustrating.... how this can even happen...?Is this connected to the strange unstable server behavior recently ? Or what is going on with the game ?Very strange and very frustrating.Please watch the video and let me know how to carry on.

@"AshkyLicious.4729" said:Does people still have this issue with not receiving any funds for the items your selling?

That's not an ongoing issue. It "only" concerns items that were put up for sale by EU players between May 9 and May 11.

Unless there is another issue that I am not aware of?

@Nordpeak.5423 said:I tried to pick them up - impossible. Again - impossible. Again - impossible etc.

Oookayyyy. That issue I have not run into. Wow, sorry to hear that this keeps happening to you (and others).

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"AshkyLicious.4729" said:Does people still have this issue with not receiving any funds for the items your selling?

That's not an ongoing issue. It "only" concerns items that were put up for sale by EU players between May 9 and May 11.

Unless there is another issue that I am not aware of?

@Nordpeak.5423 said:I tried to pick them up - impossible. Again - impossible. Again - impossible etc.

Oookayyyy.
That
issue I have not run into. Wow, sorry to hear that this keeps happening to you (and others).

It was an ongoing issue for me, now its fixed though. Everytime you tried to sell something, the items just disappeared without you receiving any money for them at all. This did appearantly not effect everybody, very annoying problem.