Dye vs Character Creation Colors

Is there a dye for every character creation color? I ask because I see I used 'Blonde' as a hair color, but when I search my dyes for that, it doesn't exist (not even locked).

Is there not a dye for every character creation color? Maybe another question is: Is there a 'character creation -to - dye' conversion table anyone every put together to help you come close enough, in some cases?

Edit: I ask because I just bought a Swaggering Hat and noticed one of the four channels is your hair, but I don't have a dye, nor does it look like I could obtain a dye, that is the same as my actual hair color choice (Blonde).

Pretty sure there are some that are in one but not the other. However even if the exact same set existed for both you wouldn't necessarily be able to match their color because of differences in material. Not long ago I was trying to dye my coat and pants. Had to use Pyre for one and Flare for the other to get the closest match.

Lighting on certain maps can also blow some out of proportion. Some of the maps causes one of the petals on my sylvari ranger's hair to have an almost metalic shine.

@notebene.3190 said:Is there not a dye for every character creation color?

Yes, for armor and hair as well.

Edit: I ask because I just bought a Swaggering Hat and noticed one of the four channels is your hair, but I don't have a dye, nor does it look like I could obtain a dye, that is the same as my actual hair color choice (Blonde).

Ahh, well now, that's a different story. You are asking whether the hair colors exist as dye color. No, they don't. You'll have to go with whatever comes closest.