The devs said a while ago that they were going to introduce the legendary armory at some point but I'm curious if they'll ever think about something similar for stuff like unlimited gathering tools bought from the gem store, or season tomes, festival tomes, etc. It's kind of annoying shuffling them around different characters and I'm dealing with it but since they were talking about the legendary armory I thought that maybe they could look into having something similar for those sorts of things as well. Kinda hoping a dev sees this too just in case they weren't thinking about it already lol.

It would be nice if they could do something about the various teleport scrolls. The season tomes were a step in the right direction, but not really enough for me. Maybe I'm just not the target audience for these things but I'd rather pay a waypoint fee to get back to a map than fill my shared inventory slots with teleports to all kinds of places I might only go once a month at most. If there was a way to condense them down so all the scrolls fit in 1 slot I'd be much more inclined to buy more of them.

@Danikat.8537 said:It would be nice if they could do something about the various teleport scrolls. The season tomes were a step in the right direction, but not really enough for me. Maybe I'm just not the target audience for these things but I'd rather pay a waypoint fee to get back to a map than fill my shared inventory slots with teleports to all kinds of places I might only go once a month at most. If there was a way to condense them down so all the scrolls fit in 1 slot I'd be much more inclined to buy more of them.

I agree with that.

Yes with condensing scrolls! My shared slots have 3 LS season tomes, the DR scroll, PoF scroll, the world boss device, and the PoF star that gets you to vabbi in PoF, and will soon have the combined festival invitation/life of the party thing.

And I don't have the wvw one, airship scroll, HoT device, fractal/mist scroll, ember bay scroll, or any of the racial city scrolls. Plus they'll likely be future ones for cantha and future LS...

Could we put all of that into one mega-tome?