Lest not forget Renegade Anet

@ollbirtan.2915 said:

@"Djuna.4387" said:Once again we have wintraders pulling sleezy kitten in PvP! :)

Now, I am fully aware of the subreddits rules against witchhunting -
however
I am sure we can all agree that none of us want these kinds of people in our game, oh and also making posts like this on reddit is
legitimately the only way to get ArenaNet's attention on these kinds of issues
which is pretty disgraceful, but hey there we go, we have no choice if we want our gamemode to be moderated.

I present to you two individuals:
Bazile.5168
and
TheRealBribri.4068
. Amusingly the latter has previously been dishonoured twice for wintrading - clearly the guy is not getting the idea that he shouldn't. Now, Bribri has been throwing games deliberately for Bazile. If you look at the leaderboards at the time of this post (
) then you'll see Bazile currently holds Rank 2. However for approximately half the season this player - who many top players will agree is not good enough to hold this position so consistently - whilst barely gaining any games. Many of the games that he does play (in order to not decay and lose ranking) are plagued with
conveniant occurences
such as disconnects and random afks (particularly from Bribri).

Now you may be asking for some proof. Here are some screenshots, though I am sure others from the PvP community who have experienced this behaviour will be able to chime in with their own.

This screenshot shows the player (Bribri) having already started afking in a game that wasn't completely lost - especially with their composition.

This second screenshot is a couple of minutes after the first, and shows that Bribri has barely moved from spawn. Reading through the whispers you can see that Bribri didn't really try to kill Falan (the screenshotter) in this case. Most importantly however you can see that these two names Zero Two (Bribri) and Moogen Done (Bazile) are versus one another, and somewhat amusingly Bazile whispers the screenshotter to stop talking about the obvious wintrade suggesting that the game is fair - why would someone innocent protest such a thing in whispers?

This third screenshot is a little less clear - however we can grasp a couple of things from it. Blue team has a very very strong composition, the double rev should win most teamfights, especially on a map like Temple. The fact that we see Red team so far in the lead is surprising. But there we have those two names again: Zero Two and Moogen Done.

You could argue that the last screenshot is weak and purely circumstantial, which is fair enough, but the reality is that many many people in the high end community have experienced this behaviour over the last season, and frankly that and all our reports alone should be enough for ArenaNet to investigate. For those who suggest that ArenaNet does investigate our reports, I can tell you this is completely false as there are still at least five PvP bots with 2k games that have been reported months ago and still play to this day. It's a massively disappointing trend.

I'd ask that people that have witnessed this stuff to please share screenshots and what not so that something might finally be done about these players.

That's all fun and stuff, but stay on topic maybe>? Thanks.P.S. Naming will get you a forum ban easily.

Already gotten a post regarding this matter removed and received a warning - without even naming anyone XD

@Xca.9721 said:As a rev main I was so disappointed when they introduced Renegade, one of the worst specs that came with PoF. All of the utility skills have no interaction with each other, you use them once and thats it. Now that everything has been nerfed (except Renegade) it somehow became viable, but let´s be honest: Fighting a Renegade can be as annoying as pre nerf Mirage with all the vision clutter. I really hope (but highly doubt) that they will rework Renegade one day and make it a spec that is fun to play.

Herald is still the strongest class in the game.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

@Xca.9721 said:As a rev main I was so disappointed when they introduced Renegade, one of the worst specs that came with PoF. All of the utility skills have no interaction with each other, you use them once and thats it. Now that everything has been nerfed (except Renegade) it somehow became viable, but let´s be honest: Fighting a Renegade can be as annoying as pre nerf Mirage with all the vision clutter. I really hope (but highly doubt) that they will rework Renegade one day and make it a spec that is fun to play.

Why would you bring up Herald in response to their opinions on Renegade?

@CutesySylveon.8290 said:

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

Why would you bring up Herald in response to their opinions on Renegade?@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

We're talking about renegade though.

To keep renegade viable in PvP, it needs some changes. I would rather have it deleted from PvP in it's current form, it's just terrible when it blocks visibility of an ENTIRE TEAMFIGHT just by putting down 2 summons. Good luck seeing things like Corrosive Posion Cloud, when the entire battlefield is lit up by a jumbled mess of magical particles.I have one idea that might be relatively easy to implement: make renegade summon animations render MUCH HIGHER. And maybe have a faint line from the summon towards the entities affected by them. That way you can see the actual combat if you are in that teamfight(but if you climbed up to a no-port zone as a longbow ranger/deadeye etc, your view is still somewhat blocked). Their area effect and hitbox could remain the same, just lift the animation up SO WE CAN ACTUALLY SEE.