Let's make a list

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@xp eke xp.6724 said:I would like to see more what mechanics are op/ok/up.

Ok here my list:

Ele - uptempest - upWeaver - op/ok

Mesmer - okchrono - okmirrage - op

Necro - okreaper - okscourge - up

ranger - updruid - oksoulbeast - ok

thief - okdaredevil - up/opdeadeye - up/ok

engie - upscrapper - ok/opholo - ok

warri - upberserk - upspellbreaker - ok

Guard- updh - upFB - ok/op

rev - ok/opherald - ok/oprenegard - ok/op

• Based on playerskill, most classes can dramaticaly change to underpowered and all burst/condi builds to op against most players!
  • On theoriecraft you have the best matchup as mirrage
  • kite is op, but most players dont use them right
  • best duo-q on theory is druid+warrior cause you can hold 2 points and/or support teamfights
  • best duo-q on abuse playerhabbits is double mirrage if you can play that class otherwise just play 2 burst combs
  • worst abuseable map: Temple
  • best abuseable map: Niflhel

I like how in your book, chrono is OK while ranger is UP. Lovely :D

Im watching the Theorie, on that side, pets never hit outside of petswap in meele range or if your Smokescale uses Smoke Assault. Ofc most playerskills never reached the theoretical best, so my list doesnt represent what you will see on matches.Also we still have the bug that you can run inside a character sothat you interrupt single range skills, means most ranged skills works against all classes, as long they dont abuse that mechanic^^.

• note: it existed since beginning and was never fixxed, also like multi hits against stealthed enermies xD

On the other side, chrono has better bursts cause they are saver and im not talking about f1-5 outside of mele.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@xp eke xp.6724 said:chrono - okdh - up

I call sarcasm.

why?

I’ll just second the notion that it is hard to say what is OP versus OK without a really nuanced discussion.

You are better off with two threads: one for what is OP and why and another for what is UP and why.

Personally, I find the discussion about what is underpowered more interesting. It lets us talk about what those professions need to be viable and why. And if they aren’t performing well regardless of having good tools to theoretically do well...it opens up the discussion about the meta more broadly. This is where we get interesting discussions of necro being able to be super tanky or just a punching bag with low survivability in team fights depending on the balance at the time.

@xp eke xp.6724 said:

@xp eke xp.6724 said:I would like to see more what mechanics are op/ok/up.

Ok here my list:

Ele - uptempest - upWeaver - op/ok

Mesmer - okchrono - okmirrage - op

Necro - okreaper - okscourge - up

ranger - updruid - oksoulbeast - ok

thief - okdaredevil - up/opdeadeye - up/ok

engie - upscrapper - ok/opholo - ok

warri - upberserk - upspellbreaker - ok

Guard- updh - upFB - ok/op

rev - ok/opherald - ok/oprenegard - ok/op

• Based on playerskill, most classes can dramaticaly change to underpowered and all burst/condi builds to op against most players!
  • On theoriecraft you have the best matchup as mirrage
  • kite is op, but most players dont use them right
  • best duo-q on theory is druid+warrior cause you can hold 2 points and/or support teamfights
  • best duo-q on abuse playerhabbits is double mirrage if you can play that class otherwise just play 2 burst combs
  • worst abuseable map: Temple
  • best abuseable map: Niflhel

I like how in your book, chrono is OK while ranger is UP. Lovely :D

Im watching the Theorie, on that side, pets never hit outside of petswap in meele range or if your Smokescale uses Smoke Assault. Ofc most playerskills never reached the theoretical best, so my list doesnt represent what you will see on matches.Also we still have the bug that you can run inside a character sothat you interrupt single range skills, means most ranged skills works against all classes, as long they dont abuse that mechanic^^.
  • note: it existed since beginning and was never fixxed, also like multi hits against stealthed enermies xD

On the other side, chrono has better bursts cause they are saver and im not talking about f1-5 outside of mele.

@xp eke xp.6724 said:chrono - okdh - up

I call sarcasm.

why?

I invite you to play this "bursty SAFE" chrono, you would quickly SKIDADDLE SKIDOODLE to the ranger

@"aelska.4609" said:To prevent the balance team to continue the transversal work they started few months ago.why we need this? feel that you not up increase skill, change build or class.

It is too early for such a topic, we should encourage the devs to continue reshaping the game in a more healthy way.why you wait from changes some logic? the balance changes only changes. Probably people not properly understand what it is "rebalace" word. It is only changes, but not more.

These QQ threads "nerf this buff that" bring nothing more than noise in this overall work.no, that thread like "please nerf someone" is fun and good trolling. If someone not see fun in this is not that this fun is not exist.