Nothing changes.

@krokusfs.4982 said:i am not a pro player but i manage to kill almost every class except mesmers: they have huge amount of dmg/ they have stealth + copies of itself/the only time i can kill a mesmer is when it is a bot and don't react if i shoot it from far.

So basically you only kill them if they literally do nothing, bend over and say hit me big boi?

And how do you fair against thieves?

@"DanAlcedo.3281" said:Mesmer is Anti Fun by design. You cant realy "nerf" that away.

But Powerlevel wise? Its ok now.

what is fun to play against?and I mean PLAY against, not win for free against, if anything playing against mesmer is the most fun for me since they have the most counterplay of any class

@krokusfs.4982 said:Just wanted to say that mesmers are still cancer.

And bots.

encouraging Toxicity and Punishing those who speak against it is what that does not change, Mesmer Profession absolutely has nothing to do with it

-want to keep pointing fingers at bots? point fingers at their environment-

The environment plays a major role in influencing unhealthy behavior, non-competitive experience and motivating to act

@Burnfall.9573 said:

And bots.

encouraging Toxicity and Punishing those who speak against it is what that does not change, Mesmer Profession absolutely has nothing to do with it

The environment plays a major role in influencing unhealthy behavior, non-competitive experience and motivating to act

I literally have no idea what you’re ever taking about. Be real, are you a forum bot that just says random things?

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"DanAlcedo.3281" said:Mesmer is Anti Fun by design. You cant realy "nerf" that away.

But Powerlevel wise? Its ok now.

what is fun to play against?and I mean PLAY against, not win for free against, if anything playing against mesmer is the most fun for me since they have the most counterplay of any class

core warrior

The games changed, its thee worst it's been in 7 yrs imo of course. Got thru half a match tonight, we were winning by 150 but was just garbage condi spamming on the nodes all match, gw2 was never a high skill game but its literally zero skill brainless play these days so I apologized to my team as the games not worth the frustration nor my time so logged out and sparked up ff14. I felt bad but only get a hr a night to game these days and felt like I was wasting time which is bad thing when ur winning and doing well yet having zero fun cuz how bad the devs has sank the game. I don't even think the expac will bring me back for longer than 2 weeks. Props to all the vets still here dealing and good luck to all the new players lol enjoy the ride.

@Drennon.7190 said:

And bots.

I literally have no idea what you’re ever taking about. Be real, are you a forum bot that just says random things?

Anet alone have the power to change things or to not change things. Don't Blame The Messenger (Mesmer Profession) for being Toxic.

As for bots, we can't give them what we don't have correct? Should not there be discourgement from their actions?

Than why are they getting satisfaction from their actions?