[Bug] Domain of Vabbi bugged for Skyscale collection

@"King.4293" said:Yep as the above post said, it's still bugged. Professor always standing at the lectern making us unable to click on it.

Do you have a small symbol for achievement where you are supposed to stand? There are three lecture rooms, but it is only the top one (at least for achievement) that need the teacher to have left podium. Make sure to kill all Awaken (and the Boss that show up in the end after several waves). I didn't have to the teacher returning to get achievement. When they arrive they are normal NPC (green tag) and turn hostile firsts when they are at right room. It can be easy to miss one or two that are far away when the main group are hostile and some other NPC are on its way.

Make sure to read up what answers you need to replay while that is shown (interact with podium). There is a timer above podium that show when next wave will come.

Here is a list of possible question and correct answer that you need to replay on to continue this event.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Speak_from_the_lectern_to_lecture_against_Joko%27s_brainwashing_before_the_instructor_arrives

@ShadowCatz.8437 said:

@"King.4293" said:Yep as the above post said, it's still bugged. Professor always standing at the lectern making us unable to click on it.

Do you have a small symbol for achievement where you are supposed to stand? There are three lecture rooms, but it is only the top one (at least for achievement) that need the teacher to have left podium. Make sure to kill all Awaken (and the Boss that show up in the end after several waves). I didn't have to the teacher returning to get achievement. When they arrive they are normal NPC (green tag) and turn hostile firsts when they are at right room. It can be easy to miss one or two that are far away when the main group are hostile and some other NPC are on its way.

Make sure to read up what answers you need to replay while that is shown (interact with podium). There is a timer above podium that show when next wave will come.

Here is a list of possible question and correct answer that you need to replay on to continue this event.

Thanks for the reply, I just saw your post! I managed to get the achievement done a few days ago. I just kept visiting the area whenever I had a chance and eventually got the event to start.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Stuck at this event as well, please help if anyone knows what the hell is happening.... I talked to all the students and nothing happened.

Well, nevermind...

There is a separate event where you have to talk to the class by sitting at the table in the middle and using it to state "facts"

Edited by Kersya.3145

• 5 months later...