Character "stuck" in HoT Prologue mission

Entered story mode of Heart of thorns with friend (we entered his story instance). We did all the way till the second quest "Thron from the sky" after that it promted to exit the quest area and return to the Heart of Maguma. I exited and the game decided to port me back in the Prologue: Heart of magumma area. However since I've completed it, I don't have objectives and cannot exit the area at all. Im completely stuck and the game is unplayable, since I cannot exit to Tyria. I cannot teleport to a friend, since it says I am in a tutorial area.

Support isn't helping me and my character is unplayble. Any ideas what can I try to do?

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Your character is stuck in the Silverwastes?Have you tried quitting the Episode, and starting/replaying another?Tried a -repair to the client, or using the Command Line Argument, -prefreset?Tried walking out of the area (into a red zone)?

Thank you for your response!

So my character is stuck in the Prologue mission itself - Rally to Maguma. So yes it is the silverwastes zone.I cannot quit the episode - I have no idea how, since I can't walk out, can't teleport to a friend. Can't see the world map at all.I cannot walk to the red zone, as it pushes me back and says "You cannot exit tutorial area"Haven't tried to repair the client, because I can play my other characters. However maybe it's a good idea. Where can I find info about client repair?

Here are two screenshots:https://ibb.co/WD8sjbqhttps://ibb.co/N74cJW5

@Aracz.4702 said:Have you used the 80 lvl boost?If so, you have to accept or refuse boosting this character before you will be able to exit Silverwastes

I accepted the boost, did some hearts and hanging around in Silverwastes for a f ew days. Then I started the Prologue. But like I said I started the story with a friend of mine. We entered his story. Before the message for quitting the zone came out, it first asked me If I wanted his progress to be shared in my story, so I don't start over. I clicked yes and as you can see from my Quest Journal, the first two missions are completed.I am not stuck in Silverwastes zone, but in the Prologue mission instance.

Just zoom out with your map, change levels and waypoint to any waypoint. You can even go to your guild hall if you have one. It's a bug I've experienced fairly often but a single waypoint will get you out of there. If you don't see the waypoints, change map levels.

do you have a guild? you can go to the guild hall from that tutorial area.you can also use waypoints.plus at the western end of the map there is a portal to verdant brink, where the story torn from the sky starts. the portal should work if you did that story and is the inteded way out as you then arrive in HoT lands.

@Vayne.8563 said:Just zoom out with your map, change levels and waypoint to any waypoint. You can even go to your guild hall if you have one. It's a bug I've experienced fairly often but a single waypoint will get you out of there. If you don't see the waypoints, change map levels.

Thank you!I managed to get out of that damned Prologue! I couldn't change levels at all, but I noticed there was a waypoint nearby in Silverwastes that I could port to.Thanks again!