Lag since the rollback

Since the rollback i've been experiencing lag. There is a 2 second delay before skills go off and other people and npc suddenly do teleports mid animation. I'm sure it's not my internet connection as other games run fine.

Yes, at EU there is pretty hardcore lag sometimes.I also asked map about that and tons of confirmation that it's happening on Anets side

Never had any problems with lag, playing GW2 before but since the past 1 week or so it's sometimes really crazy.

No lag from Germany. (ISP: "Telekom".)I remember back then 2012/13 though when my ISP (usually known as expensive and for good quality connection) was the only one here that had problems.

And it was something with the routing between them and the network (ISP) where GW2 had it's servers located. (Telia provider or something like that I think.)So the VPN suggestion might be worth a try. Might give some different "routing".

Also mentioning your country and ISP might help in isolating the source of the problem.

Significant lag spikes for me on EU... had a painful experience this morning trying (and failing!!) to dodge the Ogre HP's large knockbacks in Desert Highlands. I guess I'm going full passive boon juggernaut for the foreseeable then.

That's including direct through the client, with or without VPN, and also through the Nvidia GeForce NOW service. (The Nvidia service flags up if there are any connection issues or delays from my computer to Nvidia servers, and there aren't any which coincide with the lag, so I'm pretty confident it's an issue beyond user control.) I'd also flag up I was experiencing this lag a day or two before the server keeled over at the weekend, and I've played from two different locations and ISPs.

Lag on NA is really bad during some world events. I've been spending a lot of time in LWS4 maps and Bjora Marches these last few days, and after getting giant lag spikes I'll ask /map if they are getting them too, and the answers have been a resounding yes, so I know it isn't just me. Just this morning doing Drakkar I got a lag spike so large I thought I DC'd, and then after a few seconds things went back to normal. Once the lag ended, I saw a ton of people in squad chat complaining about that giant lag spike.

Something is up with the servers. They weren't like this in the past.

(And just to note, I am talking about Internet latency spikes, not FPS lag.)

Using VPN will not solve anything. It's not your ISP or your connection. The proof is that people from different countries have the same lag spikes frequency and duration at the same time when we play music or events. They did exist before the rollback but after it they are more ...pronounced. (as in - unplayable mess / rage quit level of annoyance) I wish it will be checked and fixed. It is my wild speculation that it has something to do with the measures taken to restore from the rollback incident and I hope network and game admins are trying to fix it. Musical instruments are nearly unplayable in DR and LA (they were for some months now because of lag + lag spikes) and PoF maps but now even in Queensdale. It's not my or anybody's ISP, its the game server / ISP. Please fix it :/

I have a wooden PC I know better than most how unoptimized GW2 is in some areas, but when guildies with x000 € machines experience the same as my hamster powered PC - I think we do have a case! So please, in a dvance, don't teach me what more I have to purchase to fix my issue. If it was my issue - I would be quiet because I would know its my issue. But its a game issue.