Please drop a real balance patch soon

mrauls.6519

I'm really surprised they are moving so slowly on this after announcing they were going to do more frequent balance patches. It seems to me the patches have been fairly insignificant in scope while not really all that frequent either. And I haven't heard why that is? Did you guys want to try communicating or maybe doing some balancing? Or are we back to business as usual here?

@AliamRationem.5172 said:I'm really surprised they are moving so slowly on this after announcing they were going to do more frequent balance patches. It seems to me the patches have been fairly insignificant in scope while not really all that frequent either. And I haven't heard why that is? Did you guys want to try communicating or maybe doing some balancing? Or are we back to business as usual here?

lack of communication has been horse shit for over the last 3 months. Started off well like any other time they made some sort of promise to the player base that's directed to this small community but like always after the first few months they begin to slowly walk away from what they said by not responding to anyone post, updating us on what's next or even hinting anything on stream.

Theirs 0 hope in this game to ever really be good again it's just a hot mess of stupid builds that require 0 effort to really play or have anyone learn to play properly. Skill level/ceiling has been dumb down so much that it isn't worth even playing at the moment unless you are trying for the MOTA which would probably be the only reason to make an effort.

@zoopop.5630 said:

@AliamRationem.5172 said:I'm really surprised they are moving so slowly on this after announcing they were going to do more frequent balance patches. It seems to me the patches have been fairly insignificant in scope while not really all that frequent either. And I haven't heard why that is? Did you guys want to try communicating or maybe doing some balancing? Or are we back to business as usual here?

lack of communication has been horse kitten for over the last 3 months.

it is understandable as covid 19 is going on

@Lighter.5631 said:

No, it really isn't. Communication doesn't require a team of developers. Given ANet's well-earned reputation for promising things, then ghosting their players and failing to deliver, it's 100% fail on the part of the people in charge that they allow this to happen again. The virus is no excuse on this one.

The season just ended. I am sure Anet will release a balance patch before the next season begins. It might be small, it might be large but the way the game is going, I am optimistic about its future. I however hope that PvP gets some added modes other than conquest. Going up against bunker builds all the time can get boring.

@Lighter.5631 said:

how? I'm 100% sure at some point in the day they get a break to sit down and relax for a moment. What's so hard to make 1 post a day or thread ? Actually I wuld even be ok with 1 post per week making it a total of 4 post a month from them just giving us a heads up on anything or what the current plan is or how it's effecting work.

legit anything would be ok.

A real balance patch would require rolling back quite some changes from the February patch.for example:

• the removal of most stun breaks,
  • give Mirage back the second dodge and then rework Mirage Cloak
  • put damage back on skills and remove CC instead
  • revert the change of Surge of the Mists
  • fix Coalescence of Ruin , so it no longer requires manual targetting