Nothing changes.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:The games changed, its thee worst it's been in 7 yrs imo of course. Got thru half a match tonight, we were winning by 150 but was just garbage condi spamming on the nodes all match, gw2 was never a high skill game but its literally zero skill brainless play these days so I apologized to my team as the games not worth the frustration nor my time so logged out and sparked up ff14. I felt bad but only get a hr a night to game these days and felt like I was wasting time which is bad thing when ur winning and doing well yet having zero fun cuz how bad the devs has sank the game. I don't even think the expac will bring me back for longer than 2 weeks. Props to all the vets still here dealing and good luck to all the new players lol enjoy the ride.

+1

'Unlearned Lessons Are Bound To Be Repeated'

I also wish them good luck as well

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:The games changed, its thee worst it's been in 7 yrs imo of course. Got thru half a match tonight, we were winning by 150 but was just garbage condi spamming on the nodes all match, gw2 was never a high skill game but its literally zero skill brainless play these days so I apologized to my team as the games not worth the frustration nor my time so logged out and sparked up ff14. I felt bad but only get a hr a night to game these days and felt like I was wasting time which is bad thing when ur winning and doing well yet having zero fun cuz how bad the devs has sank the game. I don't even think the expac will bring me back for longer than 2 weeks. Props to all the vets still here dealing and good luck to all the new players lol enjoy the ride.

That wasn't very nice of you. If you like FFXIV better, why not go play that and stop wasting so much time ranting about condi on the forums and throwing matches in PvP?

@AliamRationem.5172 said:

That wasn't very nice of you. If you like FFXIV better, why not go play that and stop wasting so much time ranting about condi on the forums and throwing matches in PvP?

I kno it wasnt very nice which is why I apologized and felt bad. It was unranked atleast but no excuse. Just figured I'd pop in for a mach or two but just couldn't do it, sucks cuz been a gw2 fan boy for almost 7 yrs now so hard to let go but been trying off and on for this last year and guess it's just time to move on. I still come to the forum to see what changes may have come, reading comments on the game state helps one to feel better about leaving sadly lol. Maybe it's not entirely the games issue maybe it's just run its course for me. I did stop wasting the other players time as I logged off so didn't throw any further matches :) I'm glad u all all are still enjoying it though :). GLHF.

@"Psycoprophet.8107" said:The games changed, its thee worst it's been in 7 yrs imo of course. Got thru half a match tonight, we were winning by 150 but was just garbage condi spamming on the nodes all match, gw2 was never a high skill game but its literally zero skill brainless play these days so I apologized to my team as the games not worth the frustration nor my time so logged out and sparked up ff14. I felt bad but only get a hr a night to game these days and felt like I was wasting time which is bad thing when ur winning and doing well yet having zero fun cuz how bad the devs has sank the game. I don't even think the expac will bring me back for longer than 2 weeks. Props to all the vets still here dealing and good luck to all the new players lol enjoy the ride.

No offence intended, but how long do you spend on the boards boasting about "not playing gw2 anymore and just launching ff144 instead"? Pretty sure I've seen multiple of your posts just like this. What is the point of typing that "every other day"?Even moreso that after claiming you don't play the game, now you go on about how you've "started pvp game and dropped out halfway through". I don't understand that behavior at all.

• Confused 1

@Sobx.1758 said:

@"Psycoprophet.8107" said:The games changed, its thee worst it's been in 7 yrs imo of course. Got thru half a match tonight, we were winning by 150 but was just garbage condi spamming on the nodes all match, gw2 was never a high skill game but its literally zero skill brainless play these days so I apologized to my team as the games not worth the frustration nor my time so logged out and sparked up ff14. I felt bad but only get a hr a night to game these days and felt like I was wasting time which is bad thing when ur winning and doing well yet having zero fun cuz how bad the devs has sank the game. I don't even think the expac will bring me back for longer than 2 weeks. Props to all the vets still here dealing and good luck to all the new players lol enjoy the ride.

No offence intended, but how long do you spend on the boards boasting about "not playing gw2 anymore and just launching ff144 instead"? Pretty sure I've seen multiple of your posts just like this. What is the point of typing that "every other day"?Even moreso that after claiming you don't play the game, now you go on about how you've "started pvp game and dropped out halfway through". I don't understand that behavior at all.

No worries no offense taken. I've posted a ton on these threads and regularly even recently while theres been basically only like 15 different posters posting in pvp section in last while lol but I maybe post 3 posts one day, non for like 5 days than maybe few on some threads here and there. It's not hard to be seen a lot in these forums considering 10 people are left posting on the regular lol. My job requires me to sit and wait most of the day so I have a lot off free time getting paid to surf forums :) so I surf gw2 still cuz I played it for so long and am still interested in some threads and games direction even though it's no longer the main mmo I play. Hopefully that answers the question for ya. I can't currently load or play any game cuz I'm working so I jump between ff14 reddit and here to pass the time with the occasional ign or so gander.

I hope you don't PvP in FFXIV because in my experience, PvP in that game is several times worse than PvP in GW2.

@AnodicShadow.3647 said:

I hope you don't PvP in FFXIV because in my experience, PvP in that game is several times worse than PvP in GW2.

I do here and there and don't mind it but it defenitly isnt great lol. Thing is it's not as good mechanically as gw2 but with gw2 current state of pvp I find more frustration than I do enjoyment and feel like the game mode lacks any skillful plays as it's been completely dumbed down into carry wars2.Initially I found ff14 combat animations amazing but slow but once I got to lv 60 the combat speed way up. Gw2 has more potential than almost all mmos cuz its combat mechanics as far as pvp goes but that doesn't go far if every other match frustrates u and I am definitely not alone In that as u can see in seconds from these forums others are to. With how great the pvp could be in gw2 and with how awsome its mechanics are for pvp it still drives people off, cant deny its abysmal population. That and atleast when wanting to do any OW or pve content ff14 is on a different level than what this game calls pve lol.In short in gw2 pvp is mostly all I did over 6 yrs cuz pve blew, in ff14 I mostly pve,dungeons,trials with some pvp here and there lol but best of all dont have to listen to my gf yell at me why do u play a game that just pisses u off lol.Strange for a game with such great pvp potential for it to be losing players as it is/has no? I mean its mach making cant even function as intended due to such a low population.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

I do here and there and don't mind it but it defenitly isnt great lol. Thing is it's not as good mechanically as gw2 but with gw2 current state of pvp I find more frustration than I do enjoyment and feel like the game mode lacks any skillful plays as it's been completely dumbed down into carry wars2.Initially I found ff14 combat animations amazing but slow but once I got to lv 60 the combat speed way up. Gw2 has more potential than almost all mmos cuz its combat mechanics as far as pvp goes but that doesn't go far if every other match frustrates u and I am definitely not alone In that as u can see in seconds from these forums others are to. With how great the pvp could be in gw2 and with how awsome its mechanics are for pvp it still drives people off, cant deny its abysmal population. That and atleast when wanting to do any OW or pve content ff14 is on a different level than what this game calls pve lol.In short in gw2 pvp is mostly all I did over 6 yrs cuz pve blew, in ff14 I mostly pve,dungeons,trials with some pvp here and there lol but best of all dont have to listen to my gf yell at me why do u play a game that just pisses u off lol.Strange for a game with such great pvp potential for it to be losing players as it is/has no? I mean its mach making cant even function as intended due to such a low population.

i would also like to add, Producer/Director: Naoki Yoshida's Emotional Closing Speech at #FFXIV Launch Event

youtube>settings>subtitle/cc>English

@Burnfall.9573 said:

i would also like to add, Producer/Director: Naoki Yoshida's Emotional Closing Speech at #FFXIV Launch Event

Honestly u can tell the love that went into the job skills, lol u can definitely tell especially with samurai that the devs are japanese and I love it and their work, the passion they have for their game shows through their work especially the 3 the incredible expacs.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Honestly u can tell the love that went into the job skills, lol u can definitely tell especially with samurai that the devs are kitten and I love it.

most definitely lol

@Burnfall.9573 said:

Honestly u can tell the love that went into the job skills, lol u can definitely tell especially with samurai that the devs are kitten and I love it.

most definitely lol

So the forum replaces j a p with kitten so had to change to full Japanese, guess the short form is to iffy here lol

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

most definitely lol

So the forum replaces j a p with kitten so had to change to full Japanese, guess the short form is to iffy here lol

really lol

what brought me to tears was how Mr.Naoki Yoshida refused to let the game die and took it upon himself to be publicly Shamed and Humiliated to save Final Fantasy 14 from the control of Toxicity

-This is a the most Beautiful Love Story that will make you believe that Toxicity does not have the final say-

@Burnfall.9573 said:

most definitely lol

really lol

what brought me to tears was how Mr.Naoki Yoshida refused to let the game die and allowed himself to be publicly Shamed and Humiliated for handing the game to Toxicity.

-This is a the most Beautiful Love Story that will make you believe that Toxicity does not have the final say-

Yeah game had a very rocky start but the basically rebuilt it from ground up, now players are regarding their last two expacs as being the best of the numbered ff series which is crazy considering it's a mmo first and rpg second in comparison to the other ff series. I'm really looking forward to shadowbringers.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

most definitely lol

really lol

what brought me to tears was how Mr.Naoki Yoshida refused to let the game die and allowed himself to be publicly Shamed and Humiliated for handing the game to Toxicity.

Yeah game had a very rocky start but the basically rebuilt it from ground up, now players are regarding their last two expacs as being the best of the numbered ff series which is crazy considering it's a mmo first and rpg second in comparison to the other ff series. I'm really looking forward to shadowbringers.

https://mmos.com/news/square-enix-reports-q2-2019-earnings-report-boosted-by-strong-mmo-earnings

@Burnfall.9573 said:

most definitely lol

really lol

They deserve it for sure.

@Lighter.5631 said:

@Lighter.5631 said:core warrior

Nope. Greatsword F1, 9999 dodges with MMR and Bull's Charge still feel unfair. Full Counter as well, getting proc from clones.

Not saying anet should nerf it, but it has its own problems.

core warrior has full counter?

According to me it does apparently lol

I answered as if you wrote "warrior" not "core warrior" for some reason.

Just learn when they're using their shatters or run something with heavy cleave. Guardians, holos, and thieves can easily wreck mesmers. Core shatter can put out heavy damage but the majority of it is still tied to shatters. And condi mirage is a joke now that's entire burst comes from shatters. They have one dodge, and sword 2 and axe 3 have very telegraphed visuals and are pretty much the only defenses they have. You avoid the burst, they either run away, use the few defensives they have, or have a very long cast time sigil to reset their shatters.