How much longer do we have to deal with lag?

I've noticed it permeating most of the game as long as there's a large enough group of people, not just LWS4 now. For example, I was map-completing Queensdale the other night and the moment Shadow Behemoth popped, I was getting massive skill-lag despite being nowhere near the boss.

I really hope this gets better, because it's really, really annoying and has lead to several deaths.

Edit: I'm on NA.

@"Novuake.2691" said:Skill lag and lockups during metas, especially on lw4 maps have been a problem for weeks and it seems to be getting worse.

Why is there no information on this major issue and when can we expect it to be resolved?

Lag has been present in WvW maps ever since the game was launched. Or, to put it another way, this "feature" will never get fixed. If you contact support, they will tell you it's your connection, so don't even bother.

@Liquid Storm.8097 said:

@"Novuake.2691" said:Skill lag and lockups during metas, especially on lw4 maps have been a problem for weeks and it seems to be getting worse.

Why is there no information on this major issue and when can we expect it to be resolved?

Lag has been present in WvW maps ever since the game was launched. Or, to put it another way, this "feature" will never get fixed. If you contact support, they will tell you it's your connection, so don't even bother.

Im not referring to wvw.

@Novuake.2691 said:

@Novuake.2691 said:Skill lag and lockups during metas, especially on lw4 maps have been a problem for weeks and it seems to be getting worse.

Im not referring to wvw.

Why do you think they can fix lag in LW4 maps if they weren't able to fix it in WvW after 8 years?

The biggest issue: They don't even recognize the problem.So many reports, not a single word.That worries me more than the actual lag.

Specially WvW, Thunderhead Peaks...And not to mention the NUMEROUS bugs introduced with their "Balance Patch" that have never been fixed... but the moment a shiny is bugged in TP... they are on top of it.

I worry about the game, due to the lack of feedback on these urgent issues.

@Lysica.1027 said:

@Tuna Bandit.3786 said:I worry about the game, due to the lack of feedback on these urgent issues.The only times I've seen this level of technical failure at the same time as total silence has been businesses about to go bankrupt and close down.

I doubt that's the case but yeah the complete lack of communication and response to this issue is concerning.

Also doesn't help that the community is inexplicably ignoring the problem dispite being very aware of it.

@Novuake.2691 said:

@Tuna Bandit.3786 said:I worry about the game, due to the lack of feedback on these urgent issues.The only times I've seen this level of technical failure at the same time as total silence has been businesses about to go bankrupt and close down.

I doubt that's the case but yeah the complete lack of communication and response to this issue is concerning.

Also doesn't help that the community is inexplicably ignoring the problem dispite being very aware of it.

Just got back into the game after a year on leave. I must say the lag on both servers right now is so bad I just wanna uninstall the game

@"inndipindi.5783" said:

Just got back into the game after a year on leave. I must say the lag on both servers right now is so bad I just wanna uninstall the game

2 of my friends already stopped playing and told me to let them know when they can come back.

Its crazy.

I am on the point that I am considering to ask my money back on my alt.This is getting to a point where I start to believe this game is broken beyond repair.

Unplayable, and ONLY fixes we see is TP store stuff.NOT a word about the broken skills, the immence lag, the loss of content due to disconnect while utilizing for example revive orbs

As for broken content:Stood in camp resolve for 10 minutes trying to get out of combat: old bug, NEVER heard something about it.Being stunned by a Awakened Canid: Stunbreaks shows 5 seconds cooldown, second stun, goes to 10 seconds cooldown.I mean STUNBREAKS are suppose to get you OUT of stuns, not be PART of the stun.

I litterly have an entire list of issues at this stage, with the lag being nr1.

And the SECOND arenanet is suggesting me to take a look at my router settings, I am gonna scream.When an ENTIRE map is complaining about lag, it is likely not MY side that's the problem.

"Ow but Internet is heavier loaded due to corona ep.." STOP RIGHT THERE!I have heard complaints and been reporting thunderhead peaks lag since OCTOBER LAST YEARI've been reporting the in combat issues and storyline connection issues for OVER A YEAR.

I am a PAYING customer, I payed you TWICE for 2 accounts.ALL I ask for, is treat your paying customers as they deserve and at LEAST acknoledge the issues we are reporting.The silence is deafening and a VERY disturbing sign to me.