EU Log-in servers crashes and constant ping lag spikes + usual WvW skillag. How to play?

@Yakez.7561 said:

@Yakez.7561 said:Whats your point? My destination did not change. My ISP did not change. Anet server destination did not change. Anet "fix" EU servers - I have 4k ping spikes and log-in server crash almost on every loading screen. I use paid 3rd party VPN tool and it is fine.

Tell me where I am stupid and do knot know what I am doing?

.... If there was an issue with Anet servers then a VPN wouldnt fix anything, pinging to a VPN if anything increases response time? All that VPN is doing is connecting to another server that then pings anet servers. I really fail to see how this would in any way help if the problem werent on your end.

Made NA account specifically to test ping spikes. And there is none on NA meanwhile EU without VPN is barely playble as AFK necro. So where is "problem on my end"?

Except that is not what you said in your first post, it mentions nothing about you testing ping spikes on NA, it reads as if a VPN magically fixed your EU ping, which it wouldnt if the EU servers themselves are borked.

@Incantus.8549 said:

@Yakez.7561 said:Whats your point? My destination did not change. My ISP did not change. Anet server destination did not change. Anet "fix" EU servers - I have 4k ping spikes and log-in server crash almost on every loading screen. I use paid 3rd party VPN tool and it is fine.

Tell me where I am stupid and do knot know what I am doing?

.... If there was an issue with Anet servers then a VPN wouldnt fix anything, pinging to a VPN if anything increases response time? All that VPN is doing is connecting to another server that then pings anet servers. I really fail to see how this would in any way help if the problem werent on your end.

Made NA account specifically to test ping spikes. And there is none on NA meanwhile EU without VPN is barely playble as AFK necro. So where is "problem on my end"?

Except that is not what you said in your first post, it mentions nothing about you testing ping spikes on NA, it reads as if a VPN magically fixed your EU ping, which it wouldnt if the EU servers themselves are borked.

I have made it after making VPN. I am yet to receive any support from support, so yea. I am honestly tired from all the people, that think they are smarter, then people, that have real issues with the game.

On top of ping spikes we have issues with TP, the worst skillag in WvW, constant problems with 2FA and log-in servers just not working ATM.