PvP top50

niar.6728

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:Play a spam class or a run around the map class. Aka guard with fire or a thief. Proceed to make a alt account that you use for most of your play and to toss games.

Play for real on your main account at random off times vs mostly bots like at 2am.

I played 2 games at that time solo just to see the theory and it gave me the worst same duo pair twice lol.

@Khalisto.5780 said:since top 50 are max 30 ppl (NA) playing their alts, I'd say herald, firebrand, holo, thieves and pets compose 90% of the classes there, and maybe necro

Revenant, Thief, DPS Ele, Necro, Holo, in that order is how I interpret the top solo queue tier list. Aka, the speed in which a class when played by an 1800 player can wreck a 1400 player.

Has anet ever released metrics of there data after a season? At this point in time there's nothing that anet can do to ever get me interested again as I have been in PvP. I just don't care for there lack of games modes and PvP development any more. 5v5 conquest can not get me to play this game. I'm completely done with it after 7 years.

I made a breakdown of EU Top 50. To make this a bit more meaningful I have added a "main" as in most played this season for some of the multiclassersas many of them kind of focussed on one char this season even though they have played several classes in the past.I obviously can't account for wintraders, so don't take it too seriously who is Top 1 and Who is Top 50 or whatever, but it shouldnt impact the general picture of classes used that much, as even the wintraders usually play "carry" classes for their non-rigged matches. When players had several accs in the Top 50 I marked all but one as alt.

1. Bazile - Thief
  2. Dostomatos - Guard/Multiclass
  3. Belzedar - Rev
  4. Feulyr - Multiclass [alt]
  5. Tiny Kitty - Nec
  6. Resource - Rev
  7. Motoko - Rev
  8. Renegade Metric - Multiclass
  9. Andreas - Ele/Guard/Rev
  10. Jesusonduty - Engi
  11. Masterofdisaster - Mes/Rev
  12. Firens - Thief [alt]
  13. God of Slayers - multiclass
  14. Gebranodant - Ranger/Multiclass
  15. Pomelanio - Multiclass
  16. TallBarr - Guard
  17. Sauron - Thief/Multiclass
  18. Heal of Midnight - Multiclass
  19. Okina - Engi
  20. Envergure - Ranger/Warr
  21. Nikola - Rev/Guard
  22. Vaans - Warr
  23. Solmat - Thief/Multiclass
  24. Aramis - Nec [alt?]
  25. Kachros - Ranger/Multiclass
  26. Zanned - Engi
  27. Thomastorm - Multiclass
  28. Albostan - Thief/Multiclass
  29. BigBabaDennis - Thief/Ranger/Rev [alt]
  30. Trekon - Rev
  31. Pride - Thief
  32. TalleFjanten - Guard [alt]
  33. Dome - Thief/Ranger/Rev
  34. Sukaya - Engi
  35. Kaitori - Thief
  36. Mois - Rev
  37. Hiokma - Multiclass [alt]
  38. Beast - Nec [alt]
  39. Sankuru - Thief/Rev
  40. Holl - Nec
  41. Mykhezzis - Rev
  42. Kida - Thief/Engi?
  43. BoosieBadazz - Engi
  44. Wevh - Ranger
  45. Twitch tv zananan - Engi [alt]
  46. Ilwynn - Rev?
  47. Captaine Fox - Ranger
  48. Nyuimpin - Thief
  49. Pouloulou - Rev
  50. Bella - Warr?

@"Falan.1839" said:I made a breakdown of EU Top 50. To make this a bit more meaningful I have added a "main" as in most played this season for some of the multiclassersas many of them kind of focussed on one char this season even though they have played in the pastI obviously can't account for wintraders, so don't take it too seriously who is Top 1 and Who is Top 50 or whatever, but it shouldnt impact the general picture of classes used that much, as even the wintraders usually play "carry" classes for their non-rigged matches. When players had several accs in the Top 50 I marked all but one as alt.

1. Bazile - Thief
  3. Belzedar - Rev
  5. Tiny Kitty - Nec
  6. Resource - Rev
  7. Motoko - Rev
  10. Jesusonduty - Engi
  12. Firens - Thief [alt]
  16. TallBarr - Guard
  19. Okina - Engi
  21. Nikola - Rev/Guard
  22. Vaans - Warr
  24. Aramis - Nec [alt?]
  26. Zanned - Engi
  30. Trekon - Rev
  31. Pride - Thief
  34. Sukaya - Engi
  35. Kaitori - Thief
  36. Mois - Rev
  38. Beast - Nec [alt]
  39. Sankuru - Thief/Rev
  40. Holl - Nec
  41. Mykhezzis - Rev
  42. Kida - Thief/Engi?
  43. BoosieBadazz - Engi
  44. Wevh - Ranger
  46. Ilwynn - Rev?
  48. Nyuimpin - Thief
  49. Pouloulou - Rev
  50. Bella - Warr?

Half of those people don't really matter, though. 6 of those names are the same person just wintrading through multibox. As long as that doesn't change, you can't really say anything about the "top builds". And funnily enough it's none of the ones you labeled with alt.

Well if you have any information I don't possess you are free to enlighten me, but I think the class overview still gives solid information even if the players caught aren't necessarily the best in the game. But that will always be a thing in this kind of leaderboard with a lot of volatility and vulnerability to fraud. As I said I am obviously not going to throw wintrade accusations around here and mark some accs with "WT" tag even though I've definitely witnessed some dodgy matches and have a good idea who isn't legit.

@Chaith.8256 said:

@Khalisto.5780 said:since top 50 are max 30 ppl (NA) playing their alts, I'd say herald, firebrand, holo, thieves and pets compose 90% of the classes there, and maybe necro

Revenant, Thief, DPS Ele, Necro, Holo, in that order is how I interpret the top solo queue tier list. Aka, the speed in which a class when played by an 1800 player can wreck a 1400 player.

ele in NA? I dont think there are more than 2 different eles top 50 in NA, there's grim with 2 acc i know and probably a 3rd acc, ans maybe another ele

@"Falan.1839" said:I made a breakdown of EU Top 50. To make this a bit more meaningful I have added a "main" as in most played this season for some of the multiclassersas many of them kind of focussed on one char this season even though they have played several classes in the past.I obviously can't account for wintraders, so don't take it too seriously who is Top 1 and Who is Top 50 or whatever, but it shouldnt impact the general picture of classes used that much, as even the wintraders usually play "carry" classes for their non-rigged matches. When players had several accs in the Top 50 I marked all but one as alt.

1. Bazile - Thief
  3. Belzedar - Rev
  5. Tiny Kitty - Nec
  6. Resource - Rev
  7. Motoko - Rev
  10. Jesusonduty - Engi
  12. Firens - Thief [alt]
  16. TallBarr - Guard
  19. Okina - Engi
  21. Nikola - Rev/Guard
  22. Vaans - Warr
  24. Aramis - Nec [alt?]
  26. Zanned - Engi
  30. Trekon - Rev
  31. Pride - Thief
  34. Sukaya - Engi
  35. Kaitori - Thief
  36. Mois - Rev
  38. Beast - Nec [alt]
  39. Sankuru - Thief/Rev
  40. Holl - Nec
  41. Mykhezzis - Rev
  42. Kida - Thief/Engi?
  43. BoosieBadazz - Engi
  44. Wevh - Ranger
  46. Ilwynn - Rev?
  48. Nyuimpin - Thief
  49. Pouloulou - Rev
  50. Bella - Warr?

S: rev thiefA: engi guard ranger necroB: ele mes wari suppose

one thing - whit what class player start, and with what class player play :)for example many skilled player reg as thief, and relog as mesmer and etc ..Also don't forger about duo, and abour 3-5th player bump rank way. When in same time separately reg 3+ players, and in opposite team make this tem slack(don't afk, but play and give win to boosted player.)Aslo there is many other ways to break mmr rate ..So this top 50 is top 50 fake players ..

I finished slightly above top 50 in NA. I solo queue and played the majority of the season as Druid. Got into the top 30’s a few days before the end of the season but lost 30 points, so I stopped. I’m sure pretty much any class can get into that range.

I find most of the season I get to one rating bracket then drop 300 rating then slowly grind it back, rinse and repeat. So, I imagine I’m not a great player because my rating is so volatile. Maybe I got lucky with matchmaking in the end or something, not sure.

@Roquen.5406 said:I finished slightly above top 50 in NA. I solo queue and played the majority of the season as Druid. Got into the top 30’s a few days before the end of the season but lost 30 points, so I stopped. I’m sure pretty much any class can get into that range.

I find most of the season I get to one rating bracket then drop 300 rating then slowly grind it back, rinse and repeat. So, I imagine I’m not a great player because my rating is so volatile. Maybe I got lucky with matchmaking in the end or something, not sure.

it might be your spec, druid might be good with some classes but it might suck with others, so if you play spec that does 1 thing only you will have volatile matchmaking on top of usual pepega rng

@Roquen.5406 said:I finished slightly above top 50 in NA. I solo queue and played the majority of the season as Druid. Got into the top 30’s a few days before the end of the season but lost 30 points, so I stopped. I’m sure pretty much any class can get into that range.

cool man. what druid build?