Charr is the superior race for warfare

Riba.3271

It is bigger which makes you see things better while dealing and tanking more damage due to your increased MASS!

Our server has concluded our Charr raid and we destroyed these mapqueued weak species with less than 30 in squad. Experimental data is on Charr side.

What'cha gonna do? Man golems as asuras or run at our teeth and claws with your measly human body? Raawwwr

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Threather.9354" said:It is bigger which makes you see things better while dealing and tanking more damage due to your increased MASS!

Our server has concluded our Charr raid and we destroyed these mapqueued weak species with less than 30 in squad. Experimental data is on Charr side.

What'cha gonna do? Man golems as asuras or run at our teeth and claws with your measly human body? Raawwwr

Ill do what the norn always do when charr get uppity. Ill turn you into rugs and helmets... just like dear ol'bangar said. Then Ill get a good group of us and burn your cities, pillage your lands and steal your stuff all while eating you because im sure since you must have bovine somewhere in you that you'd taste delicious. Plus I can become a big werebeast monster, as for your size? Im bigger. Your strength? Im stronger. Your weapons? I have those too.

Face it your just discount orcs, they took the warhammer orcs and the warcraft orcs and mixed them with a cat. Thats what you are, they also slapped horns on you just to make sure you looked "imposing". The only thing terrifying about the charr is how ridiculous you look in most armor, and how meme worthy your emotes are... so go ahead fluffy.... keep on roaring.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:So many Charr die everyday at the sentry to protect your lands...alone, lonely death. :'(Have you actually seen how they die? They are totally being drama queens about it. It looks like they have practised alot.

It wouldnt surprise me if its an elite acting corp of Charr mesmers doing it, what you dont see is someone running away stealthed giggling their tail off.

@Thornwolf.9721 said:

@"Threather.9354" said:It is bigger which makes you see things better while dealing and tanking more damage due to your increased MASS!

What'cha gonna do? Man golems as asuras or run at our teeth and claws with your measly human body?
Raawwwr

Ill do what the norn always do when charr get uppity. Ill turn you into rugs and helmets... just like dear ol'bangar said. Then Ill get a good group of us and burn your cities, pillage your lands and steal your stuff all while eating you because im sure since you must have bovine somewhere in you that you'd taste delicious. Plus I can become a big werebeast monster, as for your size? Im bigger. Your strength? Im stronger. Your weapons? I have those too.

Face it your just discount orcs, they took the warhammer orcs and the warcraft orcs and mixed them with a cat. Thats what you are, they also slapped horns on you just to make sure you looked "imposing". The only thing terrifying about the charr is how ridiculous you look in most armor, and how meme worthy your emotes are... so go ahead fluffy.... keep on roaring.

I'm sorry, but this is the best 'beef' response i've EVER seen. LMFAO!

@SWI.4127 said:

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:Are you not offended that the developer has assigned all sentry to Charr race and to not any other race?So many Charr die everyday at the sentry to protect your lands...alone, lonely death. :'(

Huh, how did I never notice this in my years of playing the game mode?

All Sentries and Keep Lords are Charr, all Tower and Camp Lords are Sylvari. With the exception of Desert BL where the Towers and Keep Lords vary.