Next relink

You get that would leave full to link w vh or full. I mean it would prevent the bandwagon but create worst population balance. Sbi will be linked w like ebay or a med pop. Fc will get nsp or gom high pop and all the fc bandwagons will swap to ebay med pop to keep this current bandwagon going. Who ever gets linked w fc gets screwed but anet will just run hours with no thought to what happens after

Underworld went from medium to very high during the last link, now it's much less active in T5 as a host. A full server in T3 has 16k less kills, but has been locked from transfers compared to two T1 hosts in recent weeks and RoF dropped to medium this week.

The Linking system is bad for 'competitive' balance, but good for Anet because people buy and spend gems, also for those players who want to try another server, bandwagon or get different fights as a guild or pug.

For NA there's 8 full, 4 very high servers for the 12 host.Where exactly are you going to park the 12 other medium and high servers?Make another tier of three 4 link beast servers? where bandwagons will stack just for the huehuehue of it.Then get people to cry harder about imbalance and lost server identity again for another 2 months?

Edit: was pretty sure I posted a response like this yesterday in this thread.. I must be losing my mind...