unable to log in

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have the same issue now, which I've never had for the past years.Error code: 3023:1012:6:353It just says my gw2 has encountered an error and locked me out. I couldn't sign in on the website as well. But here I can on the forum. Weird.Apparently it's another bs maintenance again?I don't know how long support will report me under anonymous. Let's help we get some answers soon.

@"Hex.2579" said:I actually have the same issue now, which I've never had for the past years.Error code: 3023:1012:6:353It just says my gw2 has encountered an error and locked me out. I couldn't sign in on the website as well. But here I can on the forum. Weird.Apparently it's another bs maintenance again?I don't know how long support will report me under anonymous. Let's help we get some answers soon.

Your account may have been blocked by the CS Team.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Error_code

Error Code 3032:1002:3:319:101Firefox still working, no difficulties opening web pages, or issues with my router.Able to log in again after 2-5 minutes, but extremely annoying.Has been going on for about 1 hour or so (2 DCS so far).

UPDATED to add: Game is unplayable for some reason. Pings shooting to 4k or more once every 2-5 minutes. Maybe the servers are being DDoSed again? Maybe there are network issues in EU? Dunno. But cannot play the game.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Your account may have been blocked by the CS Team.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Error_code

Yes I know I've been blocked out of my account, which is dumb, because I do nothing wrong.I've only had time to run some meta trains, and fractal training with people after work. And I even stream it.I asked some reddit victims that have the same issue. They said Anet answer was a suspicious activity and ghost all the users for upwards to a month until Anet team get poked again. But that's sad because they gave no reasons nor explanation about it.I have sms authentication by the way. This is sometimes caused by a link between gw1 account and gw2 account.I don't know, I'll just wait for some responses not so soon.

@Hex.2579 said:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Your account may have been blocked by the CS Team.

Yes I know I've been blocked out of my account, which is dumb, because I do nothing wrong.I've only had time to run some meta trains, and fractal training with people after work. And I even stream it.I asked some reddit victims that have the same issue. They said Anet answer was a suspicious activity and ghost all the users for upwards to a month until Anet team get poked again. But that's sad because they gave no reasons nor explanation about it.I have sms authentication by the way. This is sometimes caused by a link between gw1 account and gw2 account.I don't know, I'll just wait for some responses not so soon.

You can login to the support page they send you messages there why you have been blocked mate.( only know this from a friend that accidently stumbled into it after they got permanently banned and saw what their other temp bans had been for )Can be something you did 2-3 weeks ago as they ban in waves.