When will warrior finally see a buff?

Warrior needs it's hard cc to do some damage again. Its skill designs and bursts etc were clearly designed with the idea of its cc doing damage, that or its non cc skills need a dps boost. Losing damage on cc's is imo the leading factor of why warrior feels underperforming to most that play it.

Keep the no damage on cc. The point of the class is to land burst skills and the class is designed to hit them after CC. More damage on a telegraphed skill is closer to the class identity than spread out damage. So why are ranger pet autos hitting harder than arcing slice?

I played a warrior once, went directly onto gold 3 ranked spvp, used random traits, random skills, random weapons, pressed all the buttons, killed a ranger, killed a thief (2 times) , and some others, post nerf all classes play like crap, power guardian is dead in the water, why should warrior be the one to get buffs?

@avey.4201 said:I played a warrior once, went directly onto gold 3 ranked spvp, used random traits, random skills, random weapons, pressed all the buttons, killed a ranger, killed a thief (2 times) , and some others, post nerf all classes play like kitten, power guardian is dead in the water, why should warrior be the one to get buffs?

The fact that u compare guard to war lmao fb is 10x in a better spot than any war spec, good try tho.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@avey.4201 said:I played a warrior once, went directly onto gold 3 ranked spvp, used random traits, random skills, random weapons, pressed all the buttons, killed a ranger, killed a thief (2 times) , and some others, post nerf all classes play like kitten, power guardian is dead in the water, why should warrior be the one to get buffs?

The fact that u compare guard to war lmao fb is 10x in a better spot than any war spec, good try tho.

firebrand is a support spec.you know why every firebrand you see is condi? power sucksfirebrand offers far too much support for the amount of condi it has, and should be nerfed to require a choice between support/damageroll a power guardian and see how far you get with any speceither we all need buffed, or condi's/sustain need's nerfedguardian plays like shit, we're not all firebrandswarrior elite banner beats every elite on every guardian specwarrior heal on incoming damage beats every heal on every guardian specwarrior down state skill 3 beats the shit out of a symbol

@avey.4201 said:

firebrand is a support spec.you know why every firebrand you see is condi? power sucksfirebrand offers far too much support for the amount of condi it has, and should be nerfed to require a choice between support/damageroll a power guardian and see how far you get with any speceither we all need buffed, or condi's/sustain need's nerfedguardian plays like kitten, we're not all firebrandswarrior elite banner beats every elite on every guardian specwarrior heal on incoming damage beats every heal on every guardian specwarrior down state skill 3 beats the kitten out of a symbol

And? Condis are overperforming right now a fb can out burst and have 10x sustain of a wareior and is broken and meta in every mode so.....no war spec comes close.

sighh......

Warrior....unlike popular belief actually takes skill and awareness to play! Shocking right? From personal experience, berserker, specifically condition berserker is an outlier that underperforms compared to core or SB. Let's not forget the change to the spec a few months back, the sustainability, including stability was gutted and so it became very prone to CC and damage. Berserker activation can actually get interrupted, which pretty much kneecaps berserker warrior. Power berserker fairs a little better simply because of the extraordinary damage that it deals, you just need enough skill to land something like Arcing Slice, Decapitate or Gunflame for the build to be effective.

Source: 5 years of experience

@Multicolorhipster.9751 said:These are probably meme threads, but...

All I see are people saying Warrior is dead because of the lack of sustain and Damage. Damage, damage, damage.

Modern Warrior is not meant to do damage. Just build maximum for maximum tank and CC and wait for the angry whispers to roll in.Love is the way. Namaste.

Precisely. If you want a bonafied damage dealer, go with something like elementalist. Warrior has good damage, but not great damage. It's generally better to make use of the native defensive stats that warrior has in some way. Other classes don't have the luxury of 19k HP with no vitality.

Funny to see all the warriors crying about no damage when the class was straight up busted to start with anyway, lost all damage on cc like thief did back when P.I was actually useable. How about you adapt to the class like all the thieves and mesmer's of this game had to!!!!!

@"skillze.7689" said:Funny to see all the warriors crying about no damage when the class was straight up busted to start with anyway, lost all damage on cc like thief did back when P.I was actually useable. How about you adapt to the class like all the thieves and mesmer's of this game had to!!!!!

how about we make every class adopt, instead of having 2-3 garbage ones and others running at god mode levels telling others to " adopt ", "l2p","change the build"

@"Leonidrex.5649" said:how about we make every class adopt, instead of having 2-3 garbage ones and others running at god mode levels telling others to " adopt ", "l2p",+1

"change the build"This helps a lot actually, everyone just wants their old meta builds to be usable again. Warrior is bad with a lot of builds but some others like elementalist and mesmer have good theorycrafts.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"skillze.7689" said:Funny to see all the warriors crying about no damage when the class was straight up busted to start with anyway, lost all damage on cc like thief did back when P.I was actually useable. How about you adapt to the class like all the thieves and mesmer's of this game had to!!!!!

how about we make every class adopt, instead of having 2-3 garbage ones and others running at god mode levels telling others to " adopt ", "l2p","change the build"

This^ it's easy right now if ur rev, necro, holo,ranger or guard main to tell everyone to get gud while u run around on ur now broken builds squaking about how other players were to used to theres being broken prepatch.

@Tayga.3192 people changed what they needed to change already, im still testing couple of different builds but its mostly done deal.I have a build specifically made for condi thiefs for example, but I cant make build that specifically counters everything, nothing I can do to make birds not take 1/4 of my HP, some issues are just other classes being broken and not build issues, sure in theory I can get protection and toughness amulet but now instead of 1/4HP I lose 1/5, and deal 0 damage in return.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:@Tayga.3192 people changed what they needed to change already, im still testing couple of different builds but its mostly done deal.I have a build specifically made for condi thiefs for example, but I cant make build that specifically counters everything, nothing I can do to make birds not take 1/4 of my HP, some issues are just other classes being broken and not build issues, sure in theory I can get protection and toughness amulet but now instead of 1/4HP I lose 1/5, and deal 0 damage in return.

Birds are totally another issue tbh

@avey.4201 said:

firebrand is a support spec.you know why every firebrand you see is condi? power sucksfirebrand offers far too much support for the amount of condi it has, and should be nerfed to require a choice between support/damageroll a power guardian and see how far you get with any speceither we all need buffed, or condi's/sustain need's nerfedguardian plays like kitten, we're not all firebrandswarrior elite banner beats every elite on every guardian specwarrior heal on incoming damage beats every heal on every guardian specwarrior down state skill 3 beats the kitten out of a symbol

Guard is actually better in every single aspect than warrior