unable to log in

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever this was was bad enough that it was also blocking my ability to log into the forums to add to this post... I was finally able to log in again now (~5:06 PDT) both here and in game, and the last state of my inventory and achievements (a daily strike completed just before the DC) seem fine, so I guess it was only the login gateway.

RIP trying to get dailies done after work though. Only had to view a vista for the 3x and the do some harvest/craft... pretty annoying roadblock.

Hopefully that is an isolated blip but leaving comment here in case it matters/helps if recurring.

@Linken.6345 said:You can login to the support page they send you messages there why you have been blocked mate.( only know this from a friend that accidently stumbled into it after they got permanently banned and saw what their other temp bans had been for )Can be something you did 2-3 weeks ago as they ban in waves.

No. That's what I meant. I couldn't log into the website, aka support page. It's mostly due to VPN or Gw1 and Gw2 account linked. They have that from time to time.And I've had the same routine for years on this game. So nothing changed in the past month.I was actually playing Banerlord when it came out for almost a month. So it even reduced my chances of doing anything on this game at all.Not log-in server issue because I could still log on my alt account. They may just make mistakes on certain IP addresses. But all good, just wait for support.