Destroyers in Steel and Fire strike mission

Sigerk.2897

The Stone Summit Dwarves did some ritual to prevent themselves from turning into stone dwarves via the Rite of the Great Dwarf.Allegedly, that ritual was powered by Primordus' magic, causing the Stone Summit to be linked to Primordus, rather than the Great Dwarf.

There is more in-depth information on the wiki pages for the Stone Summit and the Journal of Forgemender Arngirn.

@Fueki.4753 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:I assume the pages you collect in the instance fill in the gaps. But I haven't found any yet

Didn't realize there were pages to be found! Seems like I have some hunting to do, thank you for mentioning it!

Good luck getting in an instance with enough players to make progress.

So far every instance was completed succesfully for me. Either I've been lucky or you've had some bad luck :(I think I will do the page hunting solo though, since I can take my time looking for them.

Oh, and if you complete the last boss, take the first WP in the instance, go south to the hotspring, /sit in it for an achievement:)

@Sigerk.2897 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:I assume the pages you collect in the instance fill in the gaps. But I haven't found any yet

Didn't realize there were pages to be found! Seems like I have some hunting to do, thank you for mentioning it!

Good luck getting in an instance with enough players to make progress.

So far every instance was completed succesfully for me. Either I've been lucky or you've had some bad luck :(I think I will do the page hunting solo though, since I can take my time looking for them.

Oh, and if you complete the last boss, take the first WP in the instance, go south to the hotspring, /sit in it for an achievement:)

Yeah I've had zero issues in getting players into the instance. The pages seem quite well hidden though

@Sigerk.2897 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:I assume the pages you collect in the instance fill in the gaps. But I haven't found any yet

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fallen_from_the_Summit

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Books:_Records_of_the_Stone_Summit

@Fueki.4753 said:Good luck getting in an instance with enough players to make progress.

The strike can be solo'd if you're not doing CM (probably even with CM too). The tank is never destroyed (just immobilized at ~5% health) and the enemies' health never resets / they're always in combat from NPCs.

I did a solo run last week while achievement hunting, not knowing I could and just deciding to go as far as possible.

The instance also scales, so if you're finding pugs incompetent and don't want to lfg, then just go solo and if you're not incompetent than you will even be able to break the Ancient Forgeman's defiance bar.