Server Maintenance Reward is super unfair

@Lysica.1027 said:Still missing gold here. Zero communication from ANet about TP issues that are obviously ongoing, nor assurance about the stability of trading following 'maintenance'. Very poor.

Ye I lost 600G to TP too. They answered me by copy + pasting their post about the free boonfire and a mount license skin like It should mean something compared to my 600 G with which i could convert to a lot more GEMS than that and even closed the ticket afterwards. So still no luck here. What about you? Any updates ?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@EasternLordHVL.1596 said:Ye I lost 600G to TP too. They answered me by copy + pasting their post about the free boonfire and a mount license skin like It should mean something compared to my 600 G with which i could convert to a lot more GEMS than that and even closed the ticket afterwards. So still no luck here. What about you? Any updates ?Nothing in over a week now except a forum post removed that expressed my thoughts on the matter.

@Pomdepin.7068 said:Some of us still hope they are just crumbling under too many ticket requests to rethink their position, and that they will come back to us once they'll get a little lighter.Fingers crossed!

True.. that is indeed my last hope. But like.. they have time to legit remove all discussions related to the TP disaster and even closed my ticket after copy + pasting their post on the official site.. which i find kind of disrespectful... idk man..

@"Mitix.3802" said:Same, so far just closed ticket and no response for me losing gold. If I lost 400 or 700 gold I would live with that but this is quite infuriating and I'm literally gonna quit the game if my "compensation" is gonna be only the mount license.https://imgur.com/k83XLLN

The mount license is not a compensation for the lost gold, it's just a "reward" for logging in during a certain time frame, no loss needed.

Anyone that did not log in during that time but lost gold only got a bonfire (*which is also not a compensation for the lost gold, just for the server downtime).

@"Mitix.3802" said:Same, so far just closed ticket and no response for me losing gold. If I lost 400 or 700 gold I would live with that but this is quite infuriating and I'm literally gonna quit the game if my "compensation" is gonna be only the mount license.https://imgur.com/k83XLLN

that is overall account value. it isnt saying that you lost 4k gold. its saying that your gear, skins and other shit when calculated together is worth less due market fluctuations. unless you were planning to liquidate 4k gold worth of your owned inventory, this really shouldnt affect on your game in any way.

that is overall account value. it isnt saying that you lost 4k gold. its saying that your gear, skins and other kitten when calculated together is worth less due market fluctuations. unless you were planning to liquidate 4k gold worth of your owned inventory, this really shouldnt affect on your game in any way.oh what happend was I lost my order on Preserved queen bee for 5501 gold. After rollback I didnt have my order and the gold vanished with it.