map name search ?

Hey guysSo, I'm new to this game and got lvl 80 recently and working to unlock the while WPs , but i have noticed that when open the map there is no search option (box) or something so i can go to there without searching the whole map or asking people or even using wiki.is there gonna be something like in the future ? would be very helpful for usthanks

• Like 1

• You can configure your compass to show only map completion target (hide event & story)
  • If you hover the mouse over the missing parts top left, these parts blink on map

I wonder how you know the name? If someone tells it to you he better shift-click it then you can click it in the chat log

If I've understood what you're asking for correctly we do have it, just in a slightly different format.

If someone is giving you directions to a world boss (or anything else) they can hold shift and click on the nearest waypoint, then it will appear in chat as a clickable link. Anyone who clicks on it will have their map opened to that waypoint so they can teleport there. (And if you're directing them to a boss you can shift and click the waypoint too.)

If it's a website or something then it should have the chat link posted. For example if you go to the Wiki's World Boss page you'll see each one has a Waypoint link which looks something like this: [&BPcAAAA=] You can copy and paste those into chat in-game and then click on it to get directed to the waypoint, and to direct other people there.

It also works with points of interest. Waypoints are generally easier because you can teleport to them, but sometimes if an event isn't really near any of the waypoints it can be helpful to use a POI instead and then let people choose a waypoint to go from.

In case you don't know, being new, if you see a Waypoint, or any other map point, posted in chat, you can just click on that (yellow) name, and the map will automatically open and direct you to that place, wherever it is in the (Tyrian) world. If it is a Waypoint, you can just double-click said Waypoint, and you will be automatically ported there. (You can also just click the Waypoint once, to bring up a dialogue asking if you want to travel there.)

Edit: I didn't read carefully the above post that says, basically, the same thing. Except...CTRL and click to put the link directly into chat.
(I believe Shift and click let's you add more text before you manually 'send' (Enter/Return) the chat message.)

@"Danikat.8537" said:

If it's a website or something then it should have the chat link posted. For example if you go to the Wiki's World Boss page you'll see each one has a Waypoint link which looks something like this: [&BPcAAAA=] You can copy and paste those into chat in-game and then click on it to get directed to the waypoint, and to direct other people there.

^thisthank you now its understandableappreciate ^^