When will revenant finally see a buff?

Really though? I can win anything rather seamlessly that isn't absurd in conditions as power core, switching to condition can help but is overall underwhelming since the PP nerf. I don't think core needs a buff and Herald rather needs a rework on the skill effects.

@georgessj.4198 said:

@Eugchriss.2046 said:It's very underperforming and discouraging to play. Almost turning my back to the game until something happens to core rev.Its quite hard to win any 1v1 situation as core rev atm.

Heres some food for you, bon appetiteOmg omg rev can only kill anything 1 vs 3 pls buff it so it can 1 vs 5 iziCan you please link a video where you won that 1v3?

@Eugchriss.2046 said:It's very underperforming and discouraging to play. Almost turning my back to the game until something happens to core rev.Its quite hard to win any 1v1 situation as core rev atm.

Most of top teams in the monthy AT are running from 1 to 3 Revs and the variety of builds they are using is shocking compared to the power Herald monotheism which have carried the class for 5 years. Your demand makes no sense.

But ANet should fix the Rev bugs with the skill template system. Is totally not working well in this class.

Rev buffs? Nah we don't need them.

We just need the myriad of buggy skills fixed once and for all, and have dumb SotM not be the most useless garbage skill in the entire game.

Hell, I don't even see why it needed a Damage nerf, when stuff like Scrapper's Thunderclap STILL stuns and STILL does decent damage.And especially since Staff damage is non existent in the first place aside from Staff 2, which in itself has a wonky hitbox and often doesn't actually hit unless yu are LITERALLY INSIDE the target's hitbox.

So many bugs, so many wonky skills holding Rev back.

• Coalescence of Ruin is just.... not good to use
  • Relentless Assault : bugs 3 out of 5 times used, bugs on elevation, puts itself into full cooldown
  • Bloodbane Path : misses targets who are literally walking
  • Majority of SB skills : has a directional requirement or it just doesn't cast
  • Frigid Blitz : the projectile occasionally just DISAPPEARS. No Hit, no Shadowstep, just poofs into thin air. Legends say that it is flying somewhere in the mist and managed to kill a random Mist monster or something.

Also would be nice if they kinda made some Stunbreaks cheaper and give Ventari a Stunbreak, but that's not the most glaring issue with Rev atm.

@TeqkOneStylez.8047 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:Rather than buffs, I want to see the mechanical changes of
Coalescence of Ruin
and
Surge of the Mists
reverted, to make these skills are viable to use again.

Anet pls keep this in mind.

Has Anet reverted anything in their life?

No, but it is better that they know what our opinion is regardless of what they decide to do.

@TeqkOneStylez.8047 said:

Has Anet reverted anything in their life?

Yes, they nerfed Phase Traverse so it no longer teleported if the target was beyond 1200 units arguing that the previous way in which worked was a bug (after several years, lol), but they backpedaled in matter of hours/days when the the forums went on fire due they didn't the same thing with similar skills from other classes as Guardian's Judge's Intervention. So YES, they revert changes sometimes.