A fun druid pvp build for team fighting.

setdog.1592

Here is what I think can be a very fun druid build in spvp. Now, of course this isnt going to impress everyone (or possibly anyone), and I am not suggesting this is a great build or anything thats going to power you up to legendary rank, or even something that you would want to play in ranked. however, i find it alot of fun. This is not a slayer build. Cant really kill anything. I am indeed curious what people think of the build.

I find myself having a blast smack in the middle of a team fight in mid. Using celestial avatar quite often. And the end of the match it puts out about as much damage as it does healing and can take a beating with its high armor. But most importantly its fun. With the leaps and evades. You have 2 massive condi cleanses with CA and Signet of Renewal great ability to root foes with entangle and jacaranda. But it does have its weaknesses. Been plenty of times where I asked myself, why am I playing this at all.

Its also not a dual 2 hander build, which i find to be very sluggish. Its not going to be the hard hitting killer like a power lb ranger or the current sb meta build. I just think its a lot more fun to play.

Let me know what you think.

heres the build. obviously you can change whatever you want, whatever you think is better, whatever you find more value with. i make changes as well, such as earth runes or whatever. but generally this is the build

It's axe wh, sw tor, sorry had to edit build

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POAFw81ZYZFMM2CrhdiHzkbrvEPOH-zZgOjMlCpMC8wA

Yeah I think druid could definitely use some love right now to improve its viability. I think the build is an interesting take, but for me its a bit too in the middle. Not necessarily enough dmg pressure to challenge side noders, and not necessarily enough support to help bunker. I think it could benefit from an addition of a stunbreak to increase its survive-ability.

This may be outside of your play style, but an interesting druid build could be a pet buffing one with beastmastery and marksmanship. I think pets are quite strong right now and you could abuse Clarion Bond, Moment of Clarity, and Predator Onslaught with the dazes and interrupts from the Druid's kit.