[Suggestion] Glyph of Elementals and mounts

len.7809

The elementals summoned dissapears when mounted, at least it dissapears in WvW.If you summons the elemental then the next second you mounts, the elemental dissapears and goes full CD.Make it's 120s or 60s timer still counting while in mount but don't make it dissapear when monted

I am pretty certain this is in a "qol todo list" somewhere in their offices, along another thousand or so small issues. :P

I am not holding my breath, but someday it will happen, and we'll all be pleasantly surprised, like when they finally added the underwater version of necromancer's elite minion. <_<

• Like 1

@"Skotlex.7580" said:I am pretty certain this is in a "qol todo list" somewhere in their offices, along another thousand or so small issues. :P

I am not holding my breath, but someday it will happen, and we'll all be pleasantly surprised, like when they finally added the underwater version of necromancer's elite minion. <_<

I hope so.With minions they basically die and then resummon I think with the mount.So might be a bit more tricky with Summons, but I hope they make something work, I love the idea of a summoner playstyle for ele.

@Teratus.2859 said:They disappear in PvE too.

I wish they functioned more like minions and would respawn on dismount.. only their timers would pause when you mount so they don't expire while you run around mounted.

The timer must continue. Otherwise just dismount/summon/remount every 30 seconds to amass an army, this would cause all sort of issues for balance.

• Like 1

@Skotlex.7580 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:They disappear in PvE too.

I wish they functioned more like minions and would respawn on dismount.. only their timers would pause when you mount so they don't expire while you run around mounted.

The timer must continue. Otherwise just dismount/summon/remount every 30 seconds to amass an army, this would cause all sort of issues for balance.

Agree, that's why I suggest the timer still running when mounted, but don't make it disappear.Anyways, ANet has a lot of things to do in the to do list and this wont be solved any soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@JohnWater.5760 said:I just opened the forum to make this thread and fortunately you already did.Time still running, but it won't disappear and wait for the full CD

Don't worry devs won't come to the profession section. If you ever post this in general discussion, they'll move it to the elementalist section and here the post stays.

• 1 year later...

Hello!

Just want to up this issue. Other professions recently received improvements about summons interactions with mounts, but for elementalist it's still bad. Basically it isn't possible to play Elementalist with summons and using mounts at the same. This particularly hurts in PoF (which I do right now) and it will hurt in EoD.

Please make summons comeback after dismount. No need to stop timer or something. It timer runs out -- it runs out. But if elemental still would be alive -- please bring it back on dismount.

• 6 months later...