[NA][WvW][Social] The Great Retirement [HOME]: Dancing into madness with friends and strange gyrations

Fatherbliss.4701

This month we are featuring our guild models in bikini championships. Fortunately I’ve only employed the best most vocal proponents to judge the fierce competitors. We’ve also combed the Desert looking for only the best in Asuran fashions. What? You didn’t know they are clothing designers? We will have to fix this gap in knowledge.

@Elochai.1280 said:I’ll have to check you all out. Returning veteran mmo player and gamer in general here. Is discord the best way to get to know you all?

Yep! Sure is. We are very chatty via text in discord during the day. Absolutely come and check us out before joining. Or hop right in! Up to you. There are a bunch of folks just coming back to the game you won’t be alone

@kroveros.1392 said:Hey, are you guys currently on Cristal Desert ? If so, I'd like to join. New player here, still dont know what class to play, so i'm open for segustions.@Fatherbliss.4701

Yep! We sure are located on Crystal Desert. If you want to join the discord linked on the first page we can chat about what you’d like to okay. Or here!

I need people on Crystal Desert with us. Plus I need the following positions filled:

Sex-a-tary (also called my lieutenant commander who coordinates between guilds)Proselytizer (guild recruiter)Horns Out (people willing to run against impossible odds and hilariously large numbers)Memetics (those who fashion really fucked up builds to destroy all who dare oppose us)
Scouts (I'll pay you in Russian currency)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m interested in joining to learn PvP, I played at launch and got a thief to 80 but had no one to play with and left. After playing ESO over the last 4 years I’m fed up with performance and decided to start playing GW2 as my main game about two weeks ago. My display name is Dro.2536.Thanks!

@Dro.2536 said:I’m interested in joining to learn PvP, I played at launch and got a thief to 80 but had no one to play with and left. After playing ESO over the last 4 years I’m fed up with performance and decided to start playing GW2 as my main game about two weeks ago. My display name is Dro.2536.Thanks!

Sounds awesome Dro! Lets get you in here. :) Ironically GW2 has had connectivity issues this week but that is extremely rare. lol. Come to usssss.....

• 2 weeks later...

Once I had a mighty dream. Where like minded players came together in an avalanche of awesome sauce dribbled around some cake. I swear this isn't a desperate plea to get you to send me cake.

But it totally is. Yes I miss those days of long ago, when we would decorate the guild hall with confections. That is my admission for today. If you would also enjoy sharing baking recipes I'm totally available!

• 2 weeks later...

@zhaochan.5276 said:So i'm currently semi-active. Been playing on/off the past year, recently started getting back in. I would like a chance to lurk about in your guild if that's okay. My discord is NINTH#7667 if i don't respond in game.

Gotcha! This is my fault for not checking the forums in a few days. lol. You are absolutely welcome to come check us out first before making a solid decision! We're super active inside of discord as most of us text chat throughout the day while working. People are on all the time but I'd say we are most busy during the night hours.