Friendly-Fire WvW event week

@"Tomas.6092" said:As you, mister Anet, did Coreswap, No-Downstate event weeks in WvW, would it be possible to do Friendly-Fire week also?Could attack and kill your own server players, just as usual and normal like with enemies.

Only way friendly-fire wouldn't work - is between people in same party or squad.

Would love to kill my own server without transfering out or playing on an alt account, thnx.

This would be a great idea to do 1 week before alliances come out :)

I'd love it. Sometimes you have useless rallybots that just scale up the lord. Therefore, I could just kill them and make it easier on all of us.

Also body block would be funny too.

Of course, if we have those idiot tags that tell people to get off the map, it'd be for some easy pin sniping.

longbow-4'ing enemies out of allied bombs, mount stomping folks before they're finished, S'nR/transfusing allies into enemy bombs, blasting your own smoke fields on your allies trying to capture objectives and dropping scourge portals on harvesting nodes right after an objective capture make for some pretty salt-induced friendly fire. You don't need Anet's help with this one. =)

Disclaimer: Don't do this stuff if you want the players on your home server to like you.

~ Kovu