Explorer Mora Bugged??

This quest in the Domain of Vabbi is bugged and prevents the dynamic event 'Speak from the lectern to lecture against Joko's brainwashing before the instructor arrives' quest to initiate and therefore prevents progress on the skyscale achievement.

Can this be fixed please?? I've been trying to complete this quest for 2 days now and its still broken!

or is there a workaround to enable progress??

• 1 month later...

I see this post is almost exactly 1 year old. Mora still is bugged out, cannot progress getting my mount. Was gone from the game for 4 years and decided to return, the mounts looked fun. Guess fixing this bug isn't important, don't need new players getting mounts, don't care if they have mounts to buy skins for ... OK, bye.

@PyroRobby.1987 said:I see this post is almost exactly 1 year old. Mora still is bugged out, cannot progress getting my mount. Was gone from the game for 4 years and decided to return, the mounts looked fun. Guess fixing this bug isn't important, don't need new players getting mounts, don't care if they have mounts to buy skins for ... OK, bye.

Try immediately after the patch on the 14th, when a new map is created and all stalled events are reset.

Good luck.

• 4 months later...

@Bozidar.8645 said:So I have tried relogging, swapping maps, etc. Its bugged. Tried putting in a bug report. Any idea if this is getting fixed any time soon?

Were you not successful in submitting your Bug Report?When events are stalled, they often work again when a new map is created. New maps will be created in about 8 hours when the new Release drops. Make sure to try immediately after.

Good luck.