Character Looks Matter - Create types of cape/cloak please -

Good day to the creators of this magnificent Guildwars two game!!

Just a gamer requesting a design of capes for all your player.It does not really need to be the exact copy of it but at least the idea and the looks will be similar.

A cape or cloak inspire by:

SUPERMANBATMANSPAWNVASH THE STAMPEDEVINCENT VALENTINEand others.

The capes you gave us is nice, but it needs a bit of a style..

Hope you grant us this wish..

@jinxykat.6519 said:I have no issues with the existing capes, but a hooded cloak would be amazing. One with visible hair.

As everyone knows, for some reasons hood or cap or any kind of head gear will remove your hair totally. Hair visibility under a hear gear has never been possible in this game since launch :anguished: I always welcome more cosmetic fashion and if ANet could add more animations to the cape, like make it flutter more when you are standing in the strong wind, it would really look nice.

@jinxykat.6519 said:well, the swaggering hat has visible hair. So technically it can. But right now with everyone working from home I don't expect much.The Swaggering hat does not show your character's actual hair. It has hair baked on to it that you can attempt to dye the same as your charatcer's hair.It may not sound like a big difference but it is, particularly if you:

1. Chose one of the Exclusive Hair Dye colors from a Self Style hair kit
  2. Find that the style of the hair on the Swaggering hat does not match your character's existing hair style.
  3. Have a bald or short haired character, as the hair on the hat cannot be hidden or removed.

It's an important distinction to make when you point to this gemstore item as a reason.

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@"jinxykat.6519" said:well, the swaggering hat has visible hair. So technically it can. But right now with everyone working from home I don't expect much.The Swaggering hat
does not
show your character's actual hair. It has hair baked on to it that you can
attempt
to dye the same as your charatcer's hair.It may not sound like a big difference but it is, particularly if you:
  1. Chose one of the Exclusive Hair Dye colors from a Self Style hair kit
  2. Find that the style of the hair on the Swaggering hat does not match your character's existing hair style.
  3. Have a bald or short haired character, as the hair on the hat cannot be hidden or removed.

It's an important distinction to make when you point to this gemstore item as a reason.Well, I'm not worried about it being my character's "actual" hair.( helms of all kinds hide your hair anyway, aside from head circlets) Just hair that you can see and dye and not a bald head would suit me just fine. Perhaps an option to have one with hair and one without. I mean, they can't please everyone no matter what they do but i would love to have some braids or some kind of hair showing on either side of a hood. There are plenty of options that have none whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...

To: KidRoleplay.3615looking out for a Sylvari-themed cape myself. The Toxic one is alright but a bit on the furry side and not on the planty side.

Hope that Guildwars would ask the players for any designs like before (weapons, cape, outfit, mount, and others).. Your Idea would be great.