Add fake food (or poisoned food) as a new trap / trick to WvW.

caiomacos.1694

@Infusion.7149 said:Why not just use the desert coffee?

We salvage that so we can make the food we want to use :)

Not going to lie, I've often hesitated dropping a new ascended food because I don't want enemy players using it. I'll duck into a tower that was just flipped (by the time the RI is over, the food is despawned) to drop it, or might even go without food until the group makes it's way to a secure location. I'm definitely overthinking it, but /shrug

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

Not going to lie, I've often hesitated dropping a new ascended food because I don't want enemy players using it. I'll duck into a tower that was just flipped (by the time the RI is over, the food is despawned) to drop it, or might even go without food until the group makes it's way to a secure location. I'm definitely overthinking it, but /shrug

Damn boy that's like scorched earth right there. Be sure to slot a sabotage depot after 10min too !

@Justine.6351 said:

kitten boy that's like scorched earth right there. Be sure to slot a sabotage depot after 10min too !

The odd time where I decided to drop ascended food in an open field, I drop a supply trap on top of it :naughty: