Mesmer bug fixes 31/03

Lincolnbeard.1735

• 2 weeks later...

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:Pistol 4 is bugged, when you jump fire first 3 bullets dont fire.Axe ambush is bugged, when you throw them mid air it throws 2 axes instead of 3 while traited ( 1 less then intended )the other bugs still not fixed too :D

Didn't knew of these features. ANerf never failed to deliver. :)

I just like jumping like a monkey, and those bugs destry my immersion :/

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:Fun fact: yesterday some skills were added in GW1, mesmer new skill, Time Ward was hotfixed the same day because it recharged skills faster than it was supposed to do.If it is bugged on favour of mesmer - it's instahotfixed, now in GW1 too!

do you think its a prank? inside joke? or pure laziness. its hard to tell at this point.I bet guard gs still gives 10% dmg bonus huzzah.ps, still losing dmg due to jumping before every axe ambush, send help.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:Fun fact: yesterday some skills were added in GW1, mesmer new skill, Time Ward was hotfixed the same day because it recharged skills faster than it was supposed to do.If it is bugged on favour of mesmer - it's instahotfixed, now in GW1 too!

do you think its a prank? inside joke? or pure laziness. its hard to tell at this point.I bet guard gs still gives 10% dmg bonus huzzah.ps, still losing dmg due to jumping before every axe ambush, send help.

The new ele skill also does more than what is supposed to do and is yet to be fixed, so take it as you will.

It's funny how things that work "too well" are quickly jumped on and nerfed, but things that are broken (ie not working properly, incorrect tooltip/function, or simply too weak) are ignored indefinitely.

It doesn't seem like there's any great desire to address all these issues, even with the "big shakeup patch", more like do the minimum necessary to occasionally cycle the relative balance.

Why is CS still 105s, why is Evasive Mirror still passive rng nonsense (just picking a random trait to comment on), why is mirage dealt with in the least effort requiring way possible.

@"Curunen.8729" said:It's funny how things that work "too well" are quickly jumped on and nerfed, but things that are broken (ie not working properly, incorrect tooltip/function, or simply too weak) are ignored indefinitely.

It doesn't seem like there's any great desire to address all these issues, even with the "big shakeup patch", more like do the minimum necessary to occasionally cycle the relative balance.

Why is CS still 105s, why is Evasive Mirror still passive rng nonsense (just picking a random trait to comment on), why is mirage dealt with in the least effort requiring way possible.

All Dev's attention is now focused on either the next expac or salvaging whatever is left of the mobile project (or finding a way to rehash that content into GW2). This is unlikely to change once they are done with those projects. ANet's universal solution to broken/bugged skills/traits seems to be along the lines of "Bury it under a pile of new skills that may or may not work and keep throwing more."I have a reference for that, but I'll likely get the Spanish Inquisition on my rear, so I'll save it.

• 4 weeks later...

Last time I'll bump this since this shit is getting old.Again no mesmer bug fixes, some of the bugs are here since fucking PoF released.

Last time mesmer got a bug fix (not counting CS stun which benefited mesmers) was on December and was a fucking animation fix.

If you still doubt what Mort said regarding balance team and mesmer, I'm sorry but you're an idiot.