Will Guild Wars 2 be the best MMO in future?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:Just happen to catch a MMO of 2020 video from a youtuber I follow, and he ran down the current status of the Big Three, those being : WoW, FF, and ESO.

Sadly I think that is just how it is going to be. People will talk about the Top MMOs people and playing, and then "oh yeah, and then there is Guild Wars 2".

FF14 isn't a MMO at all.

@Shiyo.3578 said:

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:Just happen to catch a MMO of 2020 video from a youtuber I follow, and he ran down the current status of the Big Three, those being : WoW, FF, and ESO.

Sadly I think that is just how it is going to be. People will talk about the Top MMOs people and playing, and then "oh yeah, and then there is Guild Wars 2".

FF14 isn't a MMO at all.

Ff14 is absolutely a mmo, it's the closest thing to wow their is hense why most vet wow players moved over to it. Only thing different is it's very story heavy, basically a mmo with rpg quality campaign vs most mmos like gw2 for example which have meme worthy stories lol.Its end game dungeon and trial scene also craps on the sad scene we got here in gw2 lol strike missions oh my.