So (SPOILERS)

Digger.8659

Yeah this is out of control.I don't want to be in a war and i don't want to be a comander of an army. I'm an adventurer for god sakes.Especially when i order all out frontal attack but being tasked with collecting apples and destroy speakers attached to trees.I also don't want to be in an army that openly executes people.

What the fuck is wrong with you A-Net????The game was already crap but this is crossing so many red lines.

@Kurrilino.2706 said:I'm an adventurer for god sakes.

I don't feel like GW2 characters ever were adventurers.Humans start as volunteer soldiers to protect Divinity's Reach from Centaurs.Charr start as soldiers in the legions.Asura start as students in their colleges.

The Norn and Sylvari arguably were the closest to being Adventurers.But even then, their personal stories are mostly at home and thus don't feel very adventurer-like.

@"Kurrilino.2706" said:Yeah this is out of control.I don't want to be in a war and i don't want to be a comander of an army. I'm an adventurer for god sakes.Especially when i order all out frontal attack but being tasked with collecting apples and destroy speakers attached to trees.I also don't want to be in an army that openly executes people.

What the kitten is wrong with you A-Net????The game was already kitten but this is crossing so many red lines.

You can create whatever fantasy you want in your head but in reality at no point in the story were you "just an adventurer". The imaginary pixels on your computer screen progressing through the fictional plot line of this video game story is not crossing "so many red lines." Reel it in.

What gets my goat is that they're carrying on about a travesty in-game when the real travesties are happening every day...I don't understand: If you're going to oppose a problem, great, but don't cherry-pick your data, that just leads to all sorts of terrible things. Some of the world's worst tragedies were conceived from ill-gotten or ill-received data. If you're going to get indignant, do so the right way and protest all instances of this happening, both in real life and in-game. Be peaceful, don't be a jerk, and you'll find that you can achieve things much more quickly.