[Suggestion] Give Vapor Blade (Dagger water 1) homing property

len.7809

Yes, this is a skill you knew it exist but never heard of.It's not an OP skill or something, it's not even efficient when you need to spam an auto to get some damage. Sometimes you don't even land the hit because the enemy is faster than the projectile speed.By adding homing property to the skill it increases chances of hitting the foe.

@len.7809 said:Yes, this is a skill you knew it exist but never heard of.It's not an OP skill or something, it's not even efficient when you need to spam an auto to get some damage. Sometimes you don't even land the hit because the enemy is faster than the projectile speed.By adding homing property to the skill it increases chances of hitting the foe.

Would be a nice quality of life. It’s still slow enough to kite, so it wouldn’t make the skill op.

@kybraga.7103 said:Honestly I'd love to see it heal allies it passes through just as a bonus in my book and the homing would be pretty nice and aesthetically pleasing to watch.

I'd like to see it aswell, since the only healing skill main dagger has is water 2, having the possibility of healing allies with dagger auto, it might outperform staff water 1

• 3 weeks later...

@len.7809 said:

@kybraga.7103 said:Honestly I'd love to see it heal allies it passes through just as a bonus in my book and the homing would be pretty nice and
aesthetically
pleasing to watch.

I'd like to see it aswell, since the only healing skill main dagger has is water 2, having the possibility of healing allies with dagger auto, it might outperform staff water 1

True, water dagger 1 is a lot faster than water staff 1.