UPDATE 2... Bugged: “Distract, Destroy, Distrust” new zone story step

“Enter the Bunker” isn’t completing even after I enter the bunker, interact with all objects, and npc conversations finish.

Update 1-After the 5/27 update it’s still stuck on not completing that 1 required task of “enter the bunker”. The rest was completed. I decided to start a different episode, after a number of tries to reset the story without losing progress, and reselected “No Quarter”. My progress was reset to the previous chapter (Snapping Steel). Just gonna redo it and see if I get stuck at the door phase again.

Update 2- So dropping "No Quarter", selecting another episode, then starting "No Quarter" again worked. Just completed "Enter the Bunker" without issue.

@Ydeirt.3905 said:Hopefully this got attention as it's still blocking the progress towards the story.

I would suggest starting a different episode then restart “No Quarter” again. Most of the progress you made will still be there and it should be bug free. Only took me like 30 minutes to catch up and then complete “Enter the Bunker”. And that’s much better than (possibly) waiting days for it to be fixed..

@Swagger.1459 said:

@Ydeirt.3905 said:Hopefully this got attention as it's still blocking the progress towards the story.

I would suggest starting a different episode then restart “No Quarter” again. Most of the progress you made will still be there and it should be bug free. Only took me like 30 minutes to catch up and then complete “Enter the Bunker”. And that’s much better than (possibly) waiting days for it to be fixed..

I tried it doing HoT content again, then back at drizzlewood its still bugged. I'll try another icebrood saga later i guess.

EDIT: Worked perfectly after i try to replay other icebrood saga eps, then pick eps 3 after.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also ran into the issue where the map refreshed and I no longer got a text box when trying to interact with the vent.Edit: replayed the whole chapter and ran into the bug where I dropped the grenade in spite of selecting the option to refuse to drop the grenade...Nothing like having to replay the whole chapter just to be denied the choice you were going to make anyway, thanks Anet

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Same here! While me and my two friends were doing the "Enter the bunker" step, the map restarted, we were sent to the start of the location and have got stuck with the story progress.

What we tried to do to fix or at least reset the story progress: entering the bunker again, relogging, changing the map, quitting the "No Quarter" and returning to it, choosing another LW episode and returning to "No Quarter", completing a step of another LW episode and returning to "No Quarter".

We also have got a "two Rytlocks" bug - one is following us all around the map and another is at the bunkers' gate, but this actually doesn't bother me - the more Rytlocks, the better! But not being able to make progress on the story is what really annoying and disappointing.

I see that there are around ~20 messages for ~1,5 years, so this bug is kinda rare, but can we hope for it to be fixed?..

Edited by Ammanthul.2857
  • Like 3