Name of new bear weaponset?

mrauls.6519

@SpyderArachnid.5619 said:

@"mrauls.6519" said:I found the bear armor

Where did you find the bear armor? Cause I'm having no luck finding it. Checked achievements and vendors and didn't see it anywhere.

I think it drops in the strike mission. At least as I was checking achieves ... I believe I saw it as a reward chest for doing the strike. An achieve reward, that is.

@Donari.5237 said:

Where did you find the bear armor? Cause I'm having no luck finding it. Checked achievements and vendors and didn't see it anywhere.

I think it drops in the strike mission. At least as I was checking achieves ... I believe I saw it as a reward chest for doing the strike. An achieve reward, that is.

Ugh... like the Raven. Was hoping Anet would of learned from the hate that received and not do it again. /sigh.

Ugh... like the Raven. Was hoping Anet would of learned from the hate that received and not do it again. /sigh.

You can get pieces as well from the PvP and WvW reward track.

You get the full armour set for doing the Strike 11 times, no RNG this time, that's a lot better than the raven armour. IMO.

@Pifil.5193 said:

You get the full armour set for doing the Strike 11 times, no RNG this time, that's a lot better than the raven armour. IMO.

It's actually 50 times, not 11.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

It's actually 50 times, not 11.

Is it? Fantastic reading failure on my part then. :D