Aún build for pvp adn wvw roaming?

deadgo.4683

@deadgo.4683 said:Whats better mirage or core mesmeryo play a condi build?

I would say its debatable. For condi I would say mirage benefits from Axe for condi damage and some clone generation, but I would say IH is arguably shit now cause of 1 dodge + avg short life of clones under pressure. Without IH for damage ambush doesnt add much. Core is stuck with nerfed scepter & staff both with half damage and less clones than before, but can opt for a 3rd core trait to help make shatters more impactful, howerver shatters have also been nerfed pretty badly for condi even when traiting things like torrment (illusions) on shatter. That said, I think condi mirage is pretty damn weak roamer in and doesn't offer much to zergs but its debatable which is worse and I would argue its build and situation specific as to which is best/worst (more or less the same for power).

Power Mirage is the best choice imo if running with tag, you bring stealth, portal, swiftness, an amazing CC pull with focus.Greatsword is one of the better ranged weapons, and with Infinite Horizon you can quickly apply Vulnerability via Split Surge to hordes of enemies which improves everyone else's damage.
Also bring endurance food, its a must.

@aaron.7850 said:Power Mirage is the best choice imo if running with tag, you bring stealth, portal, swiftness, an amazing CC pull with focus.Greatsword is one of the better ranged weapons, and with Infinite Horizon you can quickly apply Vulnerability via Split Surge to hordes of enemies which improves everyone else's damage.

Also bring endurance food, its a must.

Well the question was actually not about power at all. The question is Mirage or Core Mesmer for Condi Mesmer in WvW.