LFGuild NA for WvW on World "Crystal Desert"

Nanfoodle.2439

Guilds,

My wife and I are returning players to GW2 and have a friend in who has joined us. We are no drama kind of people. I have a level 80 Guardian and Mesmer, my wife has an level 80 Elementalist. Im a long time PvPer, starting back in DAoC with RvR when that game launched and also ESO with Cyrodiil. I have played in top end PvP guilds and know how to follow orders. Also I love switching to what the guild needs for large scale raids in WvW. I have been a raid leader in many games but do not expect anything. So we are looking for a new home. Play time: I play a couple times in the week for WvW normally around 7-11:30 Atlantic time. Normally Mon, Tue, Wed. On weekends A couple of times as well, Friday eve between 7-11:30PM Atlantic time and all over the place on the on Sat and Sun, sometimes in the afternoon and sometimes in the eveneing or both lol.

Can anyone help?

TY

@"Nanfoodle.2439" said:Guilds,

My wife and I are returning players to GW2 and have a friend in who has joined us. We are no drama kind of people. I have a level 80 Guardian and Mesmer, my wife has an level 80 Elementalist. Im a long time PvPer, starting back in DAoC with RvR when that game launched and also ESO with Cyrodiil. I have played in top end PvP guilds and know how to follow orders. Also I love switching to what the guild needs for large scale raids in WvW. I have been a raid leader in many games but do not expect anything. So we are looking for a new home. Play time: I play a couple times in the week for WvW normally around 7-11:30 Atlantic time. Normally Mon, Tue, Wed. On weekends A couple of times as well, Friday eve between 7-11:30PM Atlantic time and all over the place on the on Sat and Sun, sometimes in the afternoon and sometimes in the eveneing or both lol.

Can anyone help?

TY

Maybe look for a guild in this section... https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/categories/looking-for-guild