Morale Breaker Achievement bug

It may help to tell them that I was at max exp and could not gain anymore mastery experience showing: "0/0" for the bar below. Stuck at 325 Mastery. Not sure if anyone else was the same. Did the strike and didn't get the mastery point.Please fix

@"lare.5129" said:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/106995/morale-breaker-achievement-issueThank you for the link. Well, at least I NOW know not to open the chest until I leave the instance, but most of us are still out the first MP. I'm glad I held off on doing the SM only a couple of times thus far. Hopefully, they will be able to soon restore the missing first MP to those who opened the first chest inside the instance. I could certainly use it to max out my MPs and placate my completionist gamer OCD! LOL

Tier 1 did not give me mastery either, not sure how they plan on fixing this but it's been a few days since that announcement and it's still bugged as of last night. Unfortunately I did not know about it till after I opened my chests in the instance....