[CLOSED][NA][PvE]The Zephyr Knights [WIND] Looking for New Members!

Hi! Could I and my boyfriend join your guild? He's a returning player and I'm fairly new to GW2. We've been playing for 2 months. It would be really nice if we could play with cool people when one of us can't play that day!His IGN is Razendi.5068, mine is Pantera.6705. Thanks!! :3

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

returning player from gw1, have all gw2 content looking at getting back into gw /gw2 but need a active guild to assist and guide me along the way, happy to learn and jump on discord etc, just downloading the game now

Hey! I am somewhat of a returning/new player. I've played in the past, but didn't get that far. But I believe I'll play a lot more this time. If there's still space, I would love to get invited into the guild! =) My IGN is Bimmlex if that helps. Thanks!

Hello! My boyfriend and I started playing a few weeks ago, very casually, and we are now looking for a guild to have more fun! We mainly do PvE but are very opened to try other modes as we discover the game. Hope to hear from you soon!!His name is TarteTatin.4051

Hello. I'm not sure if you're still looking for new members, but if so, I'd be interested in joining. I'm a pretty casual player and don't get to be on as much as I'd like, but I'm hoping to make some connections and learn more about what this game has to offer (I don't know much).

Howdy!

I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm an experienced/returning player - I've played on and off since the beginning of the Headstart before core launch. My expertise is in general PvE content. I'd be able to fill spots in Dungeon groups and Fractals (thought I'm admittedly far behind the curve for Fractals these days). I enjoy helping newcomers and returning players alike ~ I felt compelled to start leveling a Warrior from scratch to experience the game again, and I've been enjoying it.

You can whisper me from my in-game account, or you may contact me on Discord at Dawnbreaker#6167 if you're having difficulty contacting me in-game for any reason.

I look forward to hearing from you soon; Thanks!

Hello there, i am a returning but somewhat inexperienced player never done fractals/ETC been an off and on player before expansions came out and was somewhat overwhelmed, but i am interested in joining the guild so i can have a bit more focus

I like the Name and Alliance aesthetic.

My availability is played by ear for the most part but i am starting to get back into the game and get the flow for everything.

Feel free to send the invite when you are available to.