[NPC Bug] Ridhais not at Home instance

I completed Reforging the Sword and Knight of Thorn a while back, and today I went to my home instance to find Ridhais to change Caladbolg's form and she's nowhere to be found. She doesn't seem to spawn in at the Sylvari home instance for whatever reason. When I first completed the quest she would spawn right at the entrance, but now I can't find her anywhere.

Here's some information; perhaps it will help: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ridhais(Make sure you are using the original character. You could: try different Home Instances, and/or try speaking to the Pale Tree once more. Remember, she won't be in the same location as the first time.)

Otherwise, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I just went into Dreamer's Terrace (with the character that completed the original quest) and Ridhais is in the little outcropping/alcove over the pond directly to the left when you enter the 'tree/house/home'; she is standing next to the 'Market Broker' NPC and a 'Merchant' (non-interactable) NPC.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the tip. For some reason or another Ridhais was completely invisible on my screen until I approached the Market Broker NPC. She's been completely visible every time since though, so I guess we're all good.

• 1 year later...

I've looked at the post that shows where she should be and gone to each location looking for her on two characters that both have caladbolg asc weapons completed and in their inventory. I tried pushing f all over the place by the merchant in dreamers terrace, in hopes that she was just invisable, no luck.

i guess I'm just going to have to start over with another character and craft the things again to turn my scepter into a sword.

@Anime.2895 said:I've looked at the post that shows where she should be and gone to each location looking for her on two characters that both have caladbolg asc weapons completed and in their inventory. I tried pushing f all over the place by the merchant in dreamers terrace, in hopes that she was just invisable, no luck.

i guess I'm just going to have to start over with another character and craft the things again to turn my scepter into a sword.

Did those two characters finish the Heart of Thorns story? You can check in the Story Journal.

• 1 month later...

@"Anime.2895" said:I've looked at the post that shows where she should be and gone to each location looking for her on two characters that both have caladbolg asc weapons completed and in their inventory. I tried pushing f all over the place by the merchant in dreamers terrace, in hopes that she was just invisable, no luck.

I was sitting with the same problem. Go up to the Omphalos Chamber in the Grove via the "elevator" speak to the Pale Tree and she will award you with the title, Knight of Thorns, this also unlocks Ridhais in your home instance.

• Thanks 3

• 3 years later...

As a necro main let me necro this thread and add few bits from myself.

Had the same issue, but it self-fixed. The next day i logged in with my character in the Grove i got a mail to visit pale tree and there i received the titile
and the rest is as WizzKee said.

The huge part to add here, is that all of this is part of Heart of Thorns base package. You do not need any of LS3 episodes unlocked for all of this to happen.
Now it certainly helps to have them unlocked for purposes of farming unbound magic to pay for the weapon form change along with stat reset, but that's another story.
And there are glyphs on unbound magic you can purchase off tp if you really don't want to unlock LS3