Report: Stuck in Queue

Gaile Gray.6029

I am stuck in qeueu and can't enter or leave the heart of the mists with the button in the pvp tab.

I keep getting a pop up after every loading screen saying "The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time."it has been a full day with this bug and nothing changed

I was disconnected from the game before matchstart (right after map selection) and could not rejoin the running (but not started) match. I don't know if i will be stuck in that match after it ends but most of the time this happened i was stuck, so pls check and unstuck me as soon as possible. Also pls remove the loss in rating if i get some, because it was not my fault (neither was the dc caused by my connection nor was it my fault that i could not rejoin the match even though i would have been right on time before it started).

Still 8 mins dishonor and -12 rating, good joke, pls fix! Should be easy to see that i logged back into the game and could not rejoin the match. I want my rating back at least!

@"grags.6589" said:I am stuck in qeueu and can't enter or leave the heart of the mists with the button in the pvp tab.

I keep getting a pop up after every loading screen saying "The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time."it has been a full day with this bug and nothing changed

could you please fix this already I missed so much time of the welcome back eventI am trying to get some reward tracks and get this bug.

• 2 weeks later...