Can't leave from new strike! urgent!

There is no house icon to leave, and there isn't a no portal icon! I'm condemned to fight until we win...I say that because, either the game bug and revive to throw me in again, or players rush spam running to the arena and prevent other from leaving. Add a leave option if we are in the arena fighting minister of morale and a map icon.

BTW: Imho it should scale to the number of players! we are five in public, we keep dying and inflicting 0damages to minister of morale!

Came here to mention the same thing. Have just logged out of the game because joining the public strike mission for Cold War killed us on arrival, then ported us straight into the arena when we got the 'retry from checkpoint.' Not sure if I, and others, were thrown into an already-in-progress strike because we went straight into fighting Minister of Morale, which was chaotic to say the least, and none of us seem to know what in the world was happening.

Should also add, did the mission earlier today without any problem.

Doesn't appear to be fixed, and I don't know how many are affected by it. Encountered this again just now, three times in a row. I enter the public strike mission and am immediately defeated. When asked if I want to retry from checkpoint (and I click that option) it then behaves as though the mission is already in progress with Minister of Morale ready and waiting. If I don't leave the mission the game portals me into the ring/arena without my activating anything.