World Linking 5/29/2020

Cal Cohen.2358

I'm rather disappointed that Yak's Bend is hosting again. We've been struggling for the better part of the past year, then we FINALLY got (rewarded) demoted to a Link Server (linked with the astoundingly-pleasant Henge of Denravi), going from T4 to T1... and now we're dead in the water again. We just don't have the coverage anymore to advance. Damn shame, but it be what it be.

@MindTricked.4283 said:I'm rather disappointed that Yak's Bend is hosting again. We've been struggling for the better part of the past year, then we FINALLY got (rewarded) demoted to a Link Server (linked with the astoundingly-pleasant Henge of Denravi), going from T4 to T1... and now we're dead in the water again. We just don't have the coverage anymore to advance. kitten shame, but it be what it be.

You're a full server, what do you expect?

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:I wonder if we can still be Kings of t4. Huhu

We prob start in t2 and drop. No middle fort for us till t4

Does fc got sea? Or ocx?

I don't think so. Mostly NA prime but it's been a while since last I play with/vs. You will foreva be alone when you play

Ah I don't play at that time. So I was wondering. I play 4pm server time. Well, were used to it.

@MindTricked.4283 said:I'm rather disappointed that Yak's Bend is hosting again. We've been struggling for the better part of the past year, then we FINALLY got (rewarded) demoted to a Link Server (linked with the astoundingly-pleasant Henge of Denravi), going from T4 to T1... and now we're dead in the water again. We just don't have the coverage anymore to advance. kitten shame, but it be what it be.

Dragonbrand has been stuck in T4 for the better part of the past year and made it to T2 for a couple of weeks after getting linked with GoM. Now they're dead in the water again. kitten shame, but it be what it be

WSR + RoF link: 15+ queue on EB and a queue on home every Saturday afternoon, even most Saturday morningsDrakkar + RoF link: Outnumbered on EB and Home on Saturday till 10pm

It's like playing a completely different game mode. There are no fights, no commanders, there is nothing going on. When you're used to the former for 2 months, the latter becomes unplayable. Either open full servers or link servers so there's enough action. 2 months of no WvW at this point basically.

@SevlisBavles.3059 said:WSR + RoF link: 15+ queue on EB and a queue on home every Saturday afternoon, even most Saturday morningsDrakkar + RoF link: Outnumbered on EB and Home and Saturday till 10pm

It's like playing a completely different game mode. There are no fights, no commanders, there is nothing going on. When you're used to the former for 2 months, the latter becomes unplayable. Either open full servers or link servers so there's enough action. 2 months of no WvW at this point basically.

Welcome to Glicko Match-ups this week, until the populations and Tiers settle. Then again, it might just be Drakkar guilds being inactive so far.

• 4 weeks later...