Bugged Mastery Point?

date and time for reference: 5/28/20, 1:04 ESTI just finished the 10 strikes for my final mastery point for the drizzlewood coast release and I didn't receive a mastery point for it (morale breaker 10/15 gives a mastery point). I opened the bouncy chest I got from the achievement and nothing happened. Is this happening for anyone else?

@"Ashantara.8731" said:What if it's already too late for the player? How do we get the missing MPs in retrospect??You also can readhttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/73409/guild-wars-2-forum-the-library-bugs-game-forum-websiteI ask should we push tickets separately, or it will be some patch for all. Will see.I don't have plan write something to support more till answer to prevent stack same questions.

@lare.5129 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:What if it's already too late for the player? How do we get the missing MPs in retrospect??You also can read

Can you? I asked what we are supposed to do if we already lost a MP or two before that official comment on the issue was posted. I am not going to open a ticket on an issue that the devs are already aware of.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:I'd guess a patch, or other information, will be released in due time.

Confusingly enough, the update note from May 28 mentions something along the lines, but I have not received the missing Mastery Point from tier 1 of that achievement yet. Hmm.

How about everyone else?

Edit: Okay, there is no mention of an update here, so it has not been fixed yet.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:I'd guess a patch, or other information, will be released in due time.

Confusingly enough, the update note from May 28 mentions something along the lines, but I have not received the missing Mastery Point from tier 1 of that achievement yet. Hmm.

How about everyone else?

Edit: Okay, there is no mention of an update
, so it has not been fixed yet.

If you opened the chest inside instance you have to wait for them to fix the issue.Will post again when I get to 10 to see if that chest opened outside of instance give the second point.