Home node bugs

Thank you for a new home node! A few bugs tho.

The new home node is only visible in the home of the alt that bought the node. I get why this is the case for the cook that is only available in the home of a chef, but not for this node.

In Rata and Black Citadel it is near the node from Tangled Depth, you can't see the node on mini-map unless you clear the node from Tangled Depth first.In Hoelbrack the node is underneat the Black Lion requisitition board, and therefore not visible on mini-map.

Speaking of nodes that are not visible on mini-map. The cloth racks in Black Citadel are not visible either.

• 3 months later...

@Saniyah.1984 said:I have this Bug too i bought them on my ele, but my engi doesnt have them???? OMG my home nodes are almost full too!

Are you sure your character does not have the node? Tried logging out completely, and logging back in? Have you tried all 5 Home Instances?

If you are using the Mini-map to check, it has been having some issues of late, so is not that reliable.

Good luck.

@Siah.8769 said:Thank you for a new home node! A few bugs tho.

The new home node is only visible in the home of the alt that bought the node. I get why this is the case for the cook that is only available in the home of a chef, but not for this node.

In Rata and Black Citadel it is near the node from Tangled Depth, you can't see the node on mini-map unless you clear the node from Tangled Depth first.In Hoelbrack the node is underneat the Black Lion requisitition board, and therefore not visible on mini-map.

Speaking of nodes that are not visible on mini-map. The cloth racks in Black Citadel are not visible either.

Regarding the cloth racks in Black Citadel, sometimes an NPC stands on them and they can't be selected.