Is faction the best lore?

Roche.7491

Gotta say, of all the stories told in GW1, I liked factions the most, too. With the Luxon and Kurzick as factions, the gangs fighting in Kaineng, the plague that was forging the flesh of innocent people into something grotesque... It really had alot of good stuff.

But in GW2, there is also stuff I like. Like the frost legion, which got introduced recently. That combination of Jormag's ice corruption with the technology of the charr is awesome.

Hope we will see alot of cool stuff when Cantha is released as the next expansion. And I hope that Anet is not sweeping the whole plague under the rug, I want references.

@Kodama.6453 said:Gotta say, of all the stories told in GW1, I liked factions the most, too. With the Luxon and Kurzick as factions, the gangs fighting in Kaineng, the plague that was forging the flesh of innocent people into something grotesque... It really had alot of good stuff.

But in GW2, there is also stuff I like. Like the frost legion, which got introduced recently. That combination of Jormag's ice corruption with the technology of the charr is awesome.

Hope we will see alot of cool stuff when Cantha is released as the next expansion. And I hope that Anet is not sweeping the whole plague under the rug, I want references.

Agree

@Sirius.4510 said:I thought this was a joke at first. Factions has interesting aspects to it, but the story arc is probably the least compelling of any GW1 campaign. Shiro feels like a generic anime villain. Especially in his cutscenes.

What’s your reference of a good story so I have an idea of what you are looking at