New home instance node not showing up in home instance

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem for me. Bought the node on release day, gathered from it once in Divinity's Reach, and haven't seen it again since - in any city home instance and on any character.

ArenaNet - when you fix this, please consider sending affected players a few days worth of War Supplies to compensate. Thanks.

Well, the bug finally seems to be fixed for me. At first the Salvage node, bought pre-patch, was only showing up for the alt who bought it and only in that alt's home instance. Post-patch, the node was still behaving the same way. Finally, after tonight's reset, the node showed up in a different alt's home instance in a different city and that alt was able to harvest it. Thank goodness! How are other folks doing? Have the issues been resolved for you?

So far it is still not working on my other characters. If I take in the toon that bought the node, I can go to any home instance and find the node. If I take in any other character, nothing is there.

I just checked all the home instances after reset tonight.

The problem still persists for me.

Some more details:

• The node is showing up on the character who bought the item from the vendor. Also, the option to buy the node is not available for this character.
  • The node is not showing up for any other character, no matter the city the home instance is in.
  • Other characters still have the option to buy the item from the vendor

• 1 year later...